8 | Interesting Relationship

______________

Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift

"He looks so pretty like a devil

"He looks so pretty like a devil."
______________

"Y/N, what do I wear? Dean's going to be there!" Yelena whined and flopped onto my bed as I stood in my closet.

"Probably clothing?"

"But what?"

"Well, I'm wearing this, maybe you could wear... This! You can borrow it; it will look great with the purple hair." Y/N smiled and threw an outfit at Yelena; she changed and grinned. Yelena wore back jeans and top, with an oversized black and green jacket, dewy golden makeup and black booties.

 Yelena wore back jeans and top, with an oversized black and green jacket, dewy golden makeup and black booties

"Perfect. You look good too; it's nice with the blue hair!"

 You look good too; it's nice with the blue hair!"

Y/N wore pink jeans with red hearts on them. Light blue booties, matching the ends of her hair. A white long sleeve shirt, along with a jacket, her hair was natural and make-up dewy, as she wore her signature red lip. "I know, I forgot I had the photoshoot for the album yesterday, so now the ends of my hair are blue... Thanks for dying your hair with me; purple faded ends look good on you."

"No, problem, and thank you. So, what is your album called?"

"Lover."

"Hmm, nice."

"I know, I know. But there are love songs, feminist songs and more. Each one is special, even if some are still not written yet..."

"Don't worry; you'll be fine."

"Thanks, Yelena."

"No, problem." Yelena smiled and hugged her sister; then, they left giggling like crazy. They took the tube and made it to the pub. The sisters walked in as they discussed the album. "So, you'll be performing at the Oscars?"

"Yea, I talked to Jo, my agent, and they said they wanted me to perform my favourite songs on the new album. So, I'll be gone this winter for rehearsal."

"You have to have pink hair and maybe something gold or very, very colourful."

Y/N nodded with a smile, then turned to see George and Dean walking up to them. "Love!" George smiled and hugged her, kissing her forehead, which made Y/N fall even harder.

"Yelena, It's nice to see you again," Dean smiled and hugged her.

"You too, Dean," she smiled at him. "Let's grab a drink," she smiled and took Dean's extended arm.

"Southsi-"

"We both know what you two like!" Yelena yelled back and left for the bar.

Y/N and George chuckled as he then notice her hair, "you have blue hair?!"

"It was for work. Does it look okay?"

"I think it's very fun; you look beautiful," George smiled and pushed some behind her ear as his eyes flickered down to her lips.

"You know, you're allowed to kiss me," she whispered, then kissed him softly. "Let's go meet the rest of the gang."

George held Y/N's hand, leading her to the corner; Yelena and Dean were already there. "Guys, this is Y/N, Yelena's older sister. Y/N, this is Dean; as you know, and this is Daisy, my little sister." George smiled and introduced her to a few other friends of theirs.

Daisy looked up and had a knowing smile when she saw Y/N; she obviously recognized her.

Y/N sat beside George, his hand laid on her thigh, under the table in a loving manner.

As George talked to Dean, Y/N exhausted herself and walked to the bar. "Can I get a glass of white wine please," she asked as she went to grab the drink.

"So, I never knew the woman my brother fell for was one of the most famous singers," Daisy smiled and stood next to Y/N.

"Bet, you didn't see that coming... Please don't tell him how famous I am. He knows I sing, I know he acts, we want to see where this goes and then worry about the spotlight. We don't even know each other's last names."

"Interesting relationship... I won't tell him, don't worry, but if you two get married, it would be cool to have Y/N Zarina as my sister-in-law. And Yelena, we get along great."

"Thank you, Daisy."

"No, problem, Y/N," she smiled and hugged Y/N. "I have to ask, why the blue hair?"

"Album cover photoshoot," Y/N smiled.

"New album, sweet."

Y/N smiled and grabbed her white wine, then walked to sit with everyone. George's hand back on her leg, "oh- the wine is cold."

"Yea, they keep it cooled, nice, right?" Yelena smiled and leaned against Dean's arm.

"Yes, it's lovely." She smiled and laughed the whole night, talking and playing games with the group.

"George, I dare you to tell Y/N something you haven't told her yet," Dean laughed.

George turned to me dramatically, "darling, I fancy you." He then chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Well, I knew that."

"Failed!" Yelena giggled. As the night went on, we all stood outside, saying our goodbyes.

"When can I see you next?" George gave me puppy dog eyes, holding my hands in his.

"I need to write and work..."

"Anywhere between that?"

"Thursday night? Not next Thursday, the one after that."

"Too long, but at least I get to see you," George smiled and kissed Y/N. "We can go over to Dean's hotel, he got one, but he is basically staying at mine. We could go to the pool, it's cold, but it will be fun. Bring Yelena; I'll bring Dean."

"Sounds perfect, bye, love."

"Goodbye, my love."

Yelena and Y/N smiled and waved the boys off, heading to the tube. Y/N taught about the last few times she's been with George. She was always so happy. George made her happy, like she did him...