19 | Oscar Performance

______________

ME! by Taylor Swift

"And I promise that nobody is gonna love you like me

"And I promise that nobody is gonna love you like me."

______________

Y/N gazed into his eyes, then smiled. "I say-" she yelped when she was pulled away from George by her security and agent.

"Y/N, it's about to start; if you don't get in there now, you can't get in! Then you can't perform; let's go quickly!" Jo sighed and held onto Y/N's and Yelena's hands, jogging to the doors.

Y/N looked back at George; he frowned, not knowing what her answer would be, until she smirked and winked at him, then disappeared.

Dean looked at his mate, who then looked down and chuckled, "so, what the bloody hell did that mean!? Is it a yes?"

"I don't know, but I know she's about to do something really stupid or romantic, that's the face she made before anything crazy... Let's go get seated."

Dean nodded, and they both walked into the hall and found their seats with the help of their agents.

Y/N entered the elevator with Yelena after Jo told the women where to go, then left them. Y/N leaned against the wall, taking everything in with a smile.

"So... You're not mad?"

"At Dean, a bit, at you a bit more... You two shouldn't have made this big plan, but... Thank you."

"Your welcome," Yelena held her sister's hand. "I didn't know he was gonna pull a ring out, though."

"That was a surprise... But, I think I'll say yes. Maybe... I don't know, I love him, and we both see what's right... Either way, right now, I have to focus, I perform very soon, and I need to be in the game."

"You got this!" Yelena grinned and put her arm through her sisters as they exited the elevator walked on the main floor of the hall, going towards the stage, sitting in the front row beside, on the aisle of stage left, facing the right of the stage. Yelena sat in the hall, and I sat beside her, with Brad Pitt on my left, Brie Larson and her husband, Scarlet Johanson and her husband across from them. They said hello and hugged everyone before the Oscars started. Y/N looked back and saw all the 1917 cast sitting halfway up the aisle behind them. She saw George and Dean sitting a row behind Brie, three rows behind her.

She then focused on the performances and winners of the Oscars. She hugged and congratulated people when they won and sat around her, always coming to hug her.

Y/N smiled and looked over to the right, seeing Jo signal her, which she nodded to and turned to Yelena. "I'll see you soon," Y/N smiled.

"You'll do great!" Yelena grinned.