"Hands." He spoke, holding his own out for hers.

"Hands." He commanded, once she had hesitated for a breath to long. He needed this right now. Like she needed to see what it was like, he needed this mini release.

"Derrick.....why do you need my hands?" She asked, he leaned down his eyes bright with flame. Cupping her jaw in a firm hand.

"Give. Me. Your. Hands." He spoke directly in her face, she let out a shaky breath holding her hands out.

He held eye contact for another few seconds before standing back up. She watched him wrap the tie he had on around her hands. Before looping a few times then looping through the middle. With one gentle tug it tightened. Not enough to cut off circulation but enough to remind her it was there. What if he went crazy? What if she couldn't escape?

"Calm down, you're okay Mellie." The softness in his voice making her look up to meet his eyes, just for that reassurance in his gaze.

"Up in the middle." He spoke, nodding at the bed. She scooted back letting him lead her to his desired location. Getting on the bed he straddled her tying her hands to a bar in the middle of his massive headboard.

"You'll learn how to behave with me eventually. It'll be a fun experience.....for me that is." He teased, looking down at her.

"So is this where you hit me?"

"There are other forms of punishment. You're about to learn one." He answered.

"I dont even need whatever your mind cooked up. If anything I think you just took me wrong." She spoke, trying to talk him out of this but only digging a deeper hole. He scowled at her putting a finger on her lips.

"I'd be quiet like a good girl before I found my mouth full." He warned, easing off her body stripping her lower half. Her confusion overpowered by the lust she felt at his threat. She thought this was punishment. What part of touching her was punishment? She bit her lip rocking her hips into his hand. His fingers expertly toying with her bean. He sat beside her just watching with a cool face. If this was punishment she was going to act an ass every day.

"This....is...my....favorite...punishment." She breathed out through her moans filling the room. He smirked at that dipping two fingers into her center. Giving her thorough knuckle deep pumps. Her walls spasming on his fingers. She tossed her head back lifting her butt a bit to take his strokes deeper.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." He mused, such a dark underlying matter in his words. She shook it off reaching for that orgasm. She needed this after such a long day. Her mouth fell open wider as she felt it knocking. Just when she was there he stopped abruptly.

"Derrick?"

"Sir." He corrected, watching her squirm about.

"Why'd you stop......Sir?" She asked, adding on the title at his look.

"Did you think you deserved to cum? Good girls get that reward. You're not being a good girl." He spoke, his hand returning to her core.

She soon realized she in fact didn't love this punishment. It was pure and utter torture. As he brought her to her edge time and time again. Without letting her crash. Her fighting getting so bad he had to hold her legs open to keep from rubbing them together. The 8th time she was denied brought her to anger. She let such shit fly out her mouth. Things that made his hand twitch and his eyes darken. Then came denial 9.......12.....fucking 18! Each taking shorter time to get there. At 17 her tears started pouring.

"Please please please please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She begged, she was sweaty and her tears were drenching more. The burn she felt unimaginable. All she needed was a flick, a lick, a poke just something to push her there.