𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Start from the beginning

- I'll come in at 10

From: Shaya💇🏽‍♀️

- See you in the morning babymama.

I laugh at her message. I wasn't really supposed to be around bleaching products at work. It can be harmful to my baby. If I was going to be around it for a short amount of time, I'd have to wear a mask.

I seen I had a message from Jon but ignored it because it wasn't about our baby or Serenity. Since the first time Renny called me mommy, she hasn't stopped. I'm really becoming a mommy to two little people.

Gabi starts to record my belly and daps it up. She saw this idea on Tik Tok and started doing it to me. She is doing it every month until the baby gets here. It is cute but I think she'll forget. Gabi saves the video to her drafts and continues to scroll through Tik Tok.

I answer a few messages from Kehlani, we had made a song together. We have both been in the studio with producers, just writing music. It's been amazing. I put my phone down and try to focus on what was on the TV, but couldn't.

I look over at Gabi and she was glued to her phone. I look to Ava, she was watching the TV and playing with the promise ring Khalik had brought her. I found that adorable. It's funny how Ava got a ring but I got a baby. It is what it is, Jonathan has a different way of showing love I guess.

"Gabi? You staying for dinner or do you want me to take you home?" I ask her. She locks her phone and looks at me. "Well Carmen said she'll be able to pick me up in a few hours. She'd be on her way back from her new friend's house." Gabrielle says.

I make a weird face and laugh. "What friend? She only really rock with Alexis. Since when did she start making new friends?" Gabi shrugs and picks up her phone again, this time going on Instagram. "I don't know. Some girl called Dani."

My eyes widen and my jaw drops. I turn to Ava, seeing she had a similar look on her face. "Gabi, do you know what this girl looks like? That name sounds familiar." I try to say nonchalantly. "Erm, hold on let me think." Gabi says.

She closes her eyes in thought and then opens them again. "I know she got blonde curly hair. That's one thing that stood out to me. Carmen was at the house and she was on Facetime with her." I grab Gabi and hug her tightly then kiss the top of her head a bunch of times.

"I love you so much." Gabi looks at me confused but shrugs it off. "I'll take you home later if you don't want to stay." Ava offers making Gabi smile. "Yeah I'll stay over, but can you take me home so I can get some clothes?" Ava nods and they talk amongst each other.

Bro?

My own sister? Why the fuck would she do this to me? I need to stop asking myself these questions and find Carmen's ass.

I let out a breath and shake my head. "Gabi, can you make me a sandwich please?" I ask sweetly. She gives me a fake smile and taps my hand lightly. "Only because you pregnant." She responds, making me laugh and she leaves the room.

I turn to Ava looking at her seriously. "Dani? Really? That fucking bitch." I try to say lowly. I pick up my phone and search for Carmen's contact. I click on her number and listen to the phone ring. I put it on speaker so Ava could hear the conversation. Carmen answers on the fourth ring and it sounded like she was outside.