XXVI

⚠️this chapter content an attempt of Rape⚠️

             It's been one whole week and there is no sign of my baby sister, we looked everywhere and tried everything we could do but nothing

We are all a mess especially William, but he is trying everything,he even go out sometimes trying to find her alone.

That day he tortured her guards till they were begging him to kill them but he still didn't kill them.

Louis is just like me being cold towards everyone and working day and night to find her,during this week we only got 12h of sleep.

And there is Jayden who is blaming himself like always,Jordan is trying to help him but he is also hurting.

Rowen is in his room the whole week only came out if it's really needed other than that he refuses everything even his meals.

Papa is trying to stay strong and working with us but we all know that he is not.

Everyone is helping us but these motherfuckers are really smart and are hiding her very well.

If only I get my hands on them.

The Romanos and our cousins are helping us and there is also the Russian mafia who is helping us.

I was working on something on my laptop when I got a call from Louis.

'You need to come and see this' was the only think he said than he hang up,he sounded like he is about to kill someone.

I went to the living room to find them all watching something on the laptop,I cleared my throat to let them know that I'm here and they all turned to me.

Jayden moved so I could take his seat and see what is there, Louis gave me a paper and I read it.

Dear Bianchis,

You have two options either I kill your beloved little sister or marry her.
The choice is yours good luck :))
Ps: you you only have three days to respond after that I'll decide what to do!

Fabien Hugo.

I looked to my brothers and saw the anger in their eyes,all of them even Jordan.

"Wait that is not all,it also came with a CD" said Louis.

"What is on the CD?" I asked.

"Still don't know I was waiting for you to came so we could play it" he said and clicked on the laptop so the video start to play.

What we saw made us all bowl from anger,my baby sister was tied on a chair with blood on her lips and she was passed out.

The fucker was talking saying disgusting things that he will be doing with my baby sister.