Thorned Wildflower

Laughter could be herd form inside the Castle town library. Children gather around the Old one how reads story's about the heros of the past all excited as today they will tell the tell of how the heros gathered together to defeated a great evil. "Now now children calm down" They said long gray hair flowing like a waterfall down their back pale skin giving them a wise look. "Okay grandma" The old one chuckled they didn't care as to what they were called so the children dubbed them 'grandma' "Now how about I tell you how the heros defeated the great evil the moved through time and space" Grandma said picking out a book form her stacks. The children purked up at this all expecting a epic fight. "Now calm down Children were still missing someone" Right as grandma said that the princess of Hyrule came running "Oh my princess no need to rush" Grandma said. The princess blushed and sheepishly looked away "Sorry I'm late I fergot today was the day" Grandma said nothing besides sitting her down "Now that where all here let us begin" They clapped their hands together summoning their magic as the room grew hazy before it was replaced with a cleaning in the woods "Now children let us being" Grandma said as he began to read"

'The heros of Hyrule one's chosen by goddess Hylia herself to protect her land in her absence were currently in castle town of the ear of Twilight restocking for their next step in saving their land.' "hey is it just me or has Wild been acting strange lately" A small young man with a four colored tunic asked "Yeah I've noticed it too" a boy with a blue shirt and white lobster insignia added "What about Wild?" A man with full armor asked "Well he's been acting strange lately" The four colored tunic said once again as the rest of his group joined them "How so?" A young adult with a strike of pink hair asked "Well for starters when we're fighting stronger monsters he has this dazed look on his face like he's enjoying it. Secondly he keeps staring at his left hand like he's trying to hide something." Four tunic said "Four just because Wild likes fighting strong opponents and has secrets does not mean he's crazy" One with marks of Twilight said. "Yeah but it is strange that Wild starts this right after a encounter with Dark Link" One with marks of divinity questioned "Well let's get back to camp Wilds waiting for us" A scarf wearing warrior said.

"Grandma hurry and get to the action!" Most of the children whined. "Hey! Stop whining would you rather go into the action not knowing what's going on!" Princess Zelda said. Grandma chuckles "listen to the Princess Children do not worry though as some action comes soon"

The heros of the past where now walking to camp only to stop and grab their weapons as a vicious presence filled their senses. "Come on hero just join me" A voice said form camp one the heros hoped they would not hear in a long time. "Why should I dark" another voice said it was the voice of the Hero of the Wild "Come on just join don't you want to get revenge on what those heros did to you" no response was heard the heros who could no longer keep still stealthy made their way to the edge of camp

"Right here right now I put the offer up, I know you see it" the shadow began "I don't want to chase you down, you run with me,and I can cut you free" Cut Wild free? But he's wild the free untamed spirit the heros grew to love. "Out of the treachery and walls you keep in" The Hero of the Wilds eyes widen the shadow knew a past that he keep hidden to the point not even his Zelda knew.

"So trade that typical for something colorful and if it's crazy live a little crazy" the heros confusion grew as the Shadow keeps implying that the Hero of the Wild is chained down. "You can play it sensible, A king of conventional or risk it all and see" The shadow was using the Hero of the Wilds very weakness agents him "Don't you, Wana get away form the same old part you gotta play, cause I got what you needs so come with me and take the ride, I can take you to the other side" The shadow moved closer and cressed the cheek of the Hero

"Cause you can do it like you do or you can do it like me Stay in the cage or you can finally take the key, Oh damn! Suddenly your free to fly I'll take you to the other side" The Hero of the Wild slapped the hand on his cheek and began to talk back

"Okay my 'friend', you Wana cut me in but I hate to tell you this but it just won't happen, so thanks but no I think I'm good to to cause I quit enjoy the life you say I'm traped in" The hero said moving away form the shadow "Now, I admire you" His ancestors racked their brain for anytime their successor ever said he admired their shadow and came up with one time he ever said it it was when they were in his Hyrule and had just finished fighting a heard of lynel's he mentioned that he couldn't help but admire his strength as lynel's only listen to the strongest.

"And that whole show you do, your onto something really it's something, but I live among the swells, And we don't pick up peanut shells I'll have to leave that up to you" Wind couldn't help the giggle that came with Wild's comeback luckily it was hidden by the arguing pair. Don't you know, that I'm okay with this uptown part I get to play, cause I got what I need, and I don't want to take the ride I don't need to see the other side." Hope filled the chest of his companions "So go and do like you do I'm good to do it like me ain't in a cage so I don't need to take the key, oh damn! Don't you see I'm doing fine, I don't need to see the other side"

"Now is this really how you like to spend your days fake similes, fake laughter" Shocked filled the heros of the past one of their own was taking their emotions and completely fooled them "If I were mixed up with you I'd be the talk of the town disowned and disgraced, another one of the clowns" Wild said "But you would finally live a little finally laugh a little just let me give you the freedom to dream and it will wake you up and cure your aching" Wild stopped his movement. "Take your walls and start'em breaking, now that's a deal that seems worth talking bit I guess I'll leave it up to you".

Wild turned around and looked the shadow straight in the eye "Well it's intriguing but to go would cost me greatly, so what percent of the show would I be taking?" No the heros thought Wild was actually taking up the offer "fair enough you'd want a pice of the action I'll give you seven we could shake and make it happen" Wild growled "I wasn't born this morning eighteen would be just fine" dark looked shocked before he retorted "Why not just go ahead and as for rupees on the dime." Fifteen" "I'll do eight" "Twelve" "maybe nine" "ten" They both said at the same time. Dark smirked "glad to have you onboard" he pulled Wild by his waist and the two dissolved into shadows.

(A/N) What do you think I tried something new for this chapter so this is technically a two part sorry but I would like your comments to see if I should to it normally or like this?