Watery grave

Hyrule field. An open area with grassy terrain as far as the eye can see. The perfect place for traveling dancers to practice. At least that's what Time thought before a thunderstorm rolled around. Rushing to pack up and go to the shelter was a pain and a problem.

"Is everyone dry now?" He asked.

He received a few hums of agreement and nods. Twilight who was in charge of wind instruments was still blowing into them to clean out the water and the others were still drying from the inside out. Sky who is in charge of string instruments was busy cleaning his harp and other instruments. Warriors who is in charge of percussion was helping Legend who's in charge of stock. Wind, who conducts was busy helping  Hyrule who is in charge of chimes to dry the water to prevent rust from forming. Finally, Four was fixing the water-damaged instruments.

"Hey, where's Wild?" Twilight asked.

Looking around Time sighed. Wild was still dancing in the rain. His movements were graceful and he was proud of how far Wilds had gone. He was worried he'd catch a cold.

"Wild come in here and get dry!"

Wild jumped. So lost in his dance he didn't even notice the rain, let alone that he was wet.

"Sorry! I'm coming!"

Now in the shelter, Wild sat near the fire to dry himself. He brought his hands near the fire to warm up. Wringing his hair out Wild sighed.

"This rain is gonna throw off our game. Hyrule Castle was such a hassle to get a contract for." He whined.

Ah yes. Hyrule Castle, their caravan was selected to be part of the entertainment for the Gerudos visit. Building a reputation and gaining recognition throughout the main area of Hyrule took years. And now they may lose all that to some rain.

"What can I say? I'd rather lose a few days of practice than have one of you sick."

A female voice awed.

"How nice of you fairy boy."

Malon. Times wife came around. Her hair and clothes were wet from the rain. She joined Wild by the fire.

"I heard that this rain isn't going away any time soon. And by the looks of the clouds, I'd say we should expect a day's worth of constant rain."

Everyone groaned at this news. The performance was less than a week away and they'd lose half of it to the rain.

"Can't we rent an Oprah house for a few hours?" Wind asked.

"We spent all our money on stock." Legend said. "Though that means we don't have to stop in town for a month  maybe two if we only eat three meals and no snacks."

Wild sighed and leaned into Malon.

"It doesn't matter where we spend our money. If we can't practice for Hyrule Castle then we won't be able to get any more. If we fail then our reputation goes down the drain and if that happens people won't pay to see us and if that happens-." Wild was cut off by Malon who put her finger to his lips

"Calm down Wild. We'll pull through this together. Just like always." She reassured.

Wild nodded and rubbed his thumb against his necklace. "Okay..."

"Right now though we should pack up and get ready for bed. Me and Malon will feed the horses the rest of you take care of everything else. Wild your cooking."

Everyone quickly followed their orders. Malon and Time took care of the horses, Wild began to cook, and everyone else put away the instruments and set the beds. Soon the smell of a delicious meal brought them to Wild who just finished his cooking.

Now with a full and warm stomach, the group sat near each other and chatted away. Not talking about anything but they enjoyed it. Laughs and hugs were shared between them and soon they crawled into the caravan to sleep.

The next morning the rain died down from the shower it was to a regular rainstorm the lightning long gone.

"You boys stay inside. Time and I will take us to Castle Town. Maybe we can practice there." Malon said as She and Time ushered the horses forward. The boys nodded and talked amongst each other for a while. Mindful of their volume as a few of them were still sleeping.

Soon enough they reached Castle Town and were guided by a few guards to a private house with a massive auditorium and stage for them to practice.

"I-I don't know how to thank you." Time said seeing the house they were allowed to stay in. "Don't take me. Thank the Princess. She was the one who allowed you to stay here."

A few hours later everyone was busy with their parts. The instrumentals were practicing their parts and Wild was singing and dancing. Time and Malon kept an eye on everyone and helped correct them along the way.

The last few days passed quickly and soon the group found themselves in the Castles auditorium. A few minutes before the show they were panicking everything was set all stage prep was done and all the stagehands were at the ready but if they failed they would lose all credibility.

The curtains opened.

The first thing Wild saw was the Hyrulian Royal Family and the Gerudo chief Ganondorf.

Put on a show.

Wild began his song a the music and lyrics being more Hyrulian inspected than the fast tempo and energetic Gerudo music.

(Listen to the Japanese version of the white outfit song. Credits to Phoenix master 1 for the video used here)

As Wild sang his necklace activated startling him. It only activated to cleanse dark magic. He kept up the performance and saw the Gerudo Chief Ganondorf groan in pain and thrash around in his chair.

                    END OF PART ONE

So... turns out that harming the Gerudo chief is a bad idea. Wild thought as he and the others ran through the castle disarming Gerudo as they went. While they may seem like an ordinary traveling family they were all trained in combat.

Loz one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें