1-Coming back to home

Summer breeze softly caressed Sakusa's face. It was nearly 2 am. They say nothing good happens after 2 am. Sakusa couldn't sleep that night again. He took his phone and keys, left the house. He decided to run until it makes him tired.

He doesn't have many friends since he have a problem with his phobia. Mysophobia, as known as cleaning disease or fear of germs.

Sakusa tried medication and psychotherapy but they didn't make it any better. He gave up, he already used to live with it.

As he continues walking he saw a man with a two big suitcase. He was cussing to himself silently and putting his phone on his pocket. He turned around and saw Sakusa.

"Hey! Can I use yer phone? Mine is dead."

"Osamu? What are you doing outside at 2 am with a suitcase?"

"You know Osamu? Thank god help me find his house please. I just arrived here and I was supposed go there but my phone died. I was using navigation and now-"

"So you're the other Miya?"

"What do you mean by other Miya?" He frowned.

"Since your brother is a friend of mine and don't know you you are the other Miya for me. Not that hard to understand."

"Are you always annoying like this? I can't believe Samu is your friend."

"Go write this to your diary while crying."

"How do you know that I have a diary?"

Atsumu immediately embarrassed about what did he say and slapped his face. Sakusa was watching him with a judgy expression.

"Shut up."

"I didn't even say anything."

"Your face did."

There was a little silence until Atsumu broke it.

"Let's start again. Hi. I'm Miya Atsumu. Call me Atsumu." He extended his hand.

Sakusa backed off a little. He just stared his hand and didn't shake it.

"You're impossible." Atsumu made an annoyed sound and held his suitcase. He turned and walked away until- "His house is on the left after about 200 meters. Aaand there he is."

Atsumu stopped and looked back at him. Surprised.

"Tsumu! Why did it take so lon- oh hi Sakusa. You met my brother?"

"Samu!!"

"I did. Unfortunately."

"Welcome." Osamu opened his arms for getting a hug from Atsumu.

"Samu he's so mean I can't believe you're friend with him." Atsumu said and kissed his cheek while wrapping his arms around his brother's neck. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. Couldn't sleep again?" He asked Sakusa.

"Yeah. I was going back, see you later."

"Good night. Let's go Tsumu."

Osamu held one of his suitcase and turned to walk. Atsumu take a good 30 seconds to staring Sakusa's face. He stuck his tongue out. Sakusa raised an eyebrow and Atsumu turned away.

"Tch."

Atsumu and Osamu arrived Osamu's house. They carried luggages to his room.

"Samu."

"Hm?"

"How did you meet him?"

"School. He came to our school while you weren't here. Last term."

"I see. Isn't he annoying though? I tried to shake hands with him but he didn't."

"He have a mysophobia. The weird thing is he was talking to you."

"Mys- myso what?"

"Mysophobia. He has a thing with cleaning basically."

"Ohh that make sense. Ugh I was upset for nothing then."

"He's a good guy actually. Don't piss him off."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you are you."

"You both mean to me you found each other. Perfect combination. Good night."

"Love ya."

"Don't love ya back."

Atsumu slammed his door not harshly but not softly either. A few seconds later he opened it to say- "Love ya back." and closed it again. Osamu smiled and he also went his room to sleep.

___________________________________
Hello everyone! I'm planning to publish one or more chapters in a day. It may change. I actually finished this but don't want it to finish so I may continue. There are 28 chapters for now. I may or may not continue writing after that. Hope you like it.