𝑇𝑒𝑛|𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 5

The Battle of the Department of Mysteries

"Give me the prophecy now...or watch your little friends and your little girlfriend die"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So how are we going to get to London?" asked Harry

"We fly of course."

And just like that, the teenagers went into The Forbidden Forest where they found the Terrestrials. Y/n, Harry and Luna helped the others get on top of them and they set off. Soon enough they were flying high in the air and at a worryingly high speed, making it very difficult for them to breathe. Y/n held on tight to the Therestrial's neck, trying her best to avoid looking down at the enormous, as it seemed to her, the body of water which they could fall into at any minute. She looked around at the people around her and spotted Harry and the way the wind was blowing his hair out of his face, then back and in so many other directions or the look on his face. The way he didn't look terrified like everyone else. She couldn't help but stare at him, as much as she hated it she couldn't help herself. She looked at his hands and the way they were gripping the Therestreals neck, tight enough so he doesn't fall but not enough to hurt it (you wish that was you).

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Department of Mysteries." said the voice in the elevator.

The teenagers stepped out of the elevator and they now were in a dark hallway with a door at the end of it in the Department of Mysteries.

"This is it," said Harry as all of them started to slowly and anxiously walk towards the door.

They now found themselves in a massive room filled with row upon row of towering shelves which sat hundreds of small, dusty-looking glass orbs. With their wands lit, which was their only light source, they slowly walked forward

"Ninety-two. Ninety-three. Ninety-four." Harry counted as he was running along the shelves trying to find the exact place he saw his godfather. "Ninety-five." He looked down, around him, at his friends but there was nothing there. "He should be here!"

"Harry. It's got your name on it." Nevile called out looking at one of the orbs on the shelf. Harry cautiously went over to him and grabbed the orb in his hand.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal......but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives." the small orb said. The children looked at each other both in shock and in horror.

"Harry!" Hermione shrieked as a masked person started to emerge from the shadows.

"Where's Sirius?!" Harry asked standing in front of the group with his wand drawn out.