𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛|𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 4

The third task

"Oh, such a handsome boy"

TW:DEATH AND MENTIONS OF BLOOD

3RD PERSON POV

Y/n and Harry decided to keep everything a secret, both their relationship and the break up. The only ones who knew were Ron, Hermione and Ginny, she also decided not to tell Fred and or Geroge because who knows what ideas they might have. When Y/n told her Slytherin friends what happened they were furious with him but promised Y/n not to make his life worse then it currently is.

Y/n was doing much better then she did the night she found out. Ann stayed up with her most of the night comforting her. Now she tried her best to keep herself busy and away from her ex-boyfriend.

Harry on the other hand wasnt doing so well. He spends more time alone and blames himself for what happened often.

And the third and final task was not helping at all. Just as what happened on the first task the families of the champions were allowed to come and see what happens. All the Weasleys were there to support Y/n and Harry,along with Y/n's parents which Hermione couldn't wait to meet. Harry on the other hand was very anxious about what they would say to him after he hurt their daughter like that.

»»--⍟--««

Music was playing as the champions were chatting with their families. They still had 10 minutes before they would enter the maze. Harry looked around the stands for a big family of red heads, he saw them and started walking towards them.

"Hello Harry! Y/n and Celestia will be here soon as well" informed Mrs Weasley

"Who is-" Harry whispered to rin but he cut him off "Y/n's mother"

Soon Y/n and her mother arrived.Y/n's mother looked at Harry, then at Y/n who was giving him a dirty look "Is everything ok between you two?" she whispered to her daughter and she nodded "Hello Harry, Celestia. Celestia L/n" she smiled shaking Harry's hand. "Nice to meet you Mrs L/n"

"Im glad you found a nice friend group he seems very nice" her mother whispered softly, giving her daughter a side hug "Yeah he is very nice mother" she flashed her mother a fake smile

Soon dumbledore announced that the task will be starting soon and asked the campions to come into the arena. "Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr Diggory..." The crowd cheer on hearing his name. "and Mr Potter tied for the first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Miss L/n. The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round."