𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒|𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 5

Back home...finally

"He also hated how Y/n took their side and didn't even try to defend him and how only seconds after the incident she was all giggly with that Zabini boy"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"He also hated how Y/n took their side and didn't even try to defend him and how only seconds after the incident she was all giggly with that Zabini boy"

3RD PERSON POV

As the trio was walking towards the carriages, Hermione started scolding Harry.

"You shouldn't have snapped like that Harry!"

"I couldn't help it, Hermione!"

But Harry wasn't angry about only what Malfoy said. He also hated how Y/n took their side and didn't even try to defend him and how only seconds after the incident she was all giggly with that Zabini boy. 'were they together?' he thought 'no they can't be, its only the first day back and she wasn't allowed to send letters' he snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head, bringing his attention back to his best friends who were in a conversation.

He soon realized how they arrived and saw the last carriage leave towards the castle. Which ironically had Cho Chang and her friends sitting in. When she made eye contact with the Gryffindor she smiled at him and Harry returned the gesture. 'considering that I don't have a chance with Y/n maybe I have one with Cho?'. Soon his thoughts got interrupted by Nevile who was approaching them.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Neville" the three greeted

Not long after Harry heard something behind him and turned around to see what it was. And in front of him was standing a big, bony figure and a dragon-like face creature. 

"What is that?" asked Harry not taking his eyes of the creature. That gets the other three Gryffindors attention and they all look where Harry.

"What's what?" asked Ron curiously

"That pulling the carriage!" exclaimed Harry

"Noting is pulling the carriage Harry..." began Hermione "It's pulling itself like always."

Harry ignored her and started walking towards the carriage but what he did not notice was how a girl was sitting quietly reading an upside-down newspaper and listening to their conversation.

"You're not going mad I can see them to" she stated lowering the paper in her hands.  "Your just a sane as I am" Harry jumped slightly when he noticed her but started examining her. She had long blonde hair, silvery-blue-grey and fair skin.