𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒|𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 4

"You wouldnt want to die on your first year here will you?"

Y/n's pov
This morning i decided to sitat the gryffindor tableinsted of the slytherin one,considering i didnt get to catch up with ron,harry or hermione last night

"Morning! Can i sit with you?"

"Of course you can Y/n!" said hermione smiling at me as i sat next to harry and across from her and ron harry seemed busy looking at the ravenclaw girl and didnt notise me sit next to him.

"Whats up ronald? You look bothered" i was scared he was mad at me that i got sorted into slytherin,considering he thinks that all slytherins are bad

"I wish I could put my name into the tournament"

Hermione and Harry started at him 'oh so this got his attention'

"Me to!" and i mean it,it seems fun

They now started at me

"You do realize there are dangereous tasks in this thing!You could di-" said hermione with a worried look on her face before getting intrrerupted by harry

"You wouldnt want to die on your first year here will you?" he said giving me a wink. Which ron obiosly saw

"Hey!Y/n's like my sister. So no flirting with my sister!" Hermione laughed at ron and harry had a 'i did not expect that' face and just smirked. We ate our breakfast then headed to our first class

3RD PERSON POV

The Gryffindor fourth years were looking forward to Moody's first lesson so much that they arrived early on Thursday lunchtime and queued up outside his classroom before the bell had even rung.
They hurried into three chairs right in front of the teacher's desk, took out their copies of The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection, and waited, unusually quiet. Soon they heard Moody's distinctive clunking footsteps coming down the corridor, and he entered the room, looking as strange and frightening as ever. They could just see his clawed, wooden foot protruding from underneath his robes.

"You can put those away," he growled, stumping over to his desk and sitting down, "those books. You won't need them."
They returned the books to their bags, Ron looking excited.

"Right then, I've had a letter from Professor Lupin about this class. Seems you've had a pretty thorough grounding in tackling Dark creatures - you've covered boggarts, Red Caps, hinkypunks, grindylows, Kappas, and werewolves, is that right?"

There was a general murmur of assent.

"But you're behind - very behind - on dealing with curses, So I'm here to bring you up to scratch on what wizards can do to each other. I've got one year to teach you how to deal with Dark -"