𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒|𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 5

Going back

"I was expecting something smaller to be honest"

Soon enough everyone was back at Hogwarts and back on their routines. The news of Hagrid returning spread around the school extremely fast and while most students were happy that their favourite, or one of their favourite, the teacher was back most Slytherins werent happy and would make mean remarks once a while.

"Do you remember when his beast almost killed me?" said Draco as he and a lot of Slytherins were spending their afternoon in the Common room.
A few people gasped, remembering the terrible accident while a few of them minded their business, not paying attention to him.

"It would have been something if BuckBeak actually killed him" whispered Blase to Annabelle and Y/n as they sat on a couch together doing homework.

While in the Gryffindor common room no one was doing storytimes of how they almost got killed.

'We have confirmed that 10 high-security prisoners... in the early hours of yesterday evening did escape. And of course, the Muggle prime minister has been alerted to the danger.

We strongly suspect... that the breakout was engineered... by a man with personal experience in escaping from Azkaban... notorious mass murderer Sirius Black... cousin of escapee Bellatrix Lestrange-' someone on the radio was talking until Harry lowered the volume.

Ron and Hermione were sitting on a sofa near the fireplace and talking while Harry was sitting on the floor, just staring into the fire.

His two best friends stopped talking and looked at him, even of they were upset with him because of what he did to Y/n they forgave him, they knew he was going through a rough time and he was still their best friend.

Soon enough it was bedtime and everyone went back to their dorms.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Not long afterwords it was time for another Dumbledor's Army meeting. All the member were quietly making their way to the Room of Requirement, knowing that most Slytherins and Umbridge were after them.

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember! Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus!" said Harry going around the room and helping as many people as he could with learning how to use the Patronus charm. "

A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce... but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents."

"Wow, that was really good!" said some of Ginny's friends as a horse came out of her wand and happily ran in the air

"Good job Ginny" smiled Y/n and she came next to the Redhead.