"Not again," Leo said as he increased the air-condition on my side of the seat and handed me a bottle of water.

"Hmm. I saw someone in my dream this time, though," I replied as we shared a look.

"Did you saw their face?" Leo urged excitedly.

"No. There was a lot of dark smoke, and he was injured too. I couldn't see his face, meng," I responded dejectedly.

"It's a he? Anything else that you could remember from the dream?"

"Meng, we talked about this," I said as I look sternly at my best friend, who is trying to get more information from me.

"I promise that I'll never leak any more information to your dad," Leo stated with a begging gesture towards me.

"Leo, even though it's only a glare from my dad through a video call, you leaked everything about my nightmares and project plans to him. And that got me grounded, and my research thesis snatched.

Do you have any idea how hard was it to research anything about reincarnation behind their back? So, No. I won't trust you with my dreams again," I replied as I glared at him.

"Oiii, you hurt my feeling there, Beam. Your dad was scary, and that was not even our studies related thesis," he whined again.

"You know that research means more than my studies related thesis to me," I reminded him sternly.

"Meng...., tell me na," he whined again.

"Nope. Serves you right," I declared, unbothered by Leo's sad face.

"Eh meng, do you have any plan on how to face your dad and grandpa?" he questioned.

"Why can't you let me have some peace of mind before I face them?"

"Hoi, this plane will land in Thailand airport in less than an hour. Beam, you better come up with a plan right now. Or else, your dad and grandpa will parcel both of us back to Canada by tonight, and I don't want to spend another hour on the plane," he reminded me.

"Leo, I'm returning home after six damn years. They won't send me abroad again. At least not immediately," I answered.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked doubtfully.

"You want me to be honest?"

"HELL, YES!!!"

"I'm not sure."

"Heiiiii!!!!"

"Don't scream, you idiot. People are giving us strange looks," I warned him as I apologized to other passengers on his behalf.

"They have been giving that look since you started to mumble and thrash around in your sleep, meng.

Now, don't you dare change the topic? What is your plan? I'm scared to face your dad and grandpa," he stated dramatically.

"Dad sends me away as soon as he discovered about my phobia and nightmares. He even didn't listen to my Mom. Dad might do the same again, and grandpa might agree to him again as well," I explained as calm as I can.

"Then why are we on this plane back to Thailand?"

"I'm going back for summer break and also to participate in the project our university sends us during that break. This project will give us extra accreditation during our internship. It's all for studies," I reasoned as I desperately tried to make him believe in my plans.

"Will your dad and grandpa believe that," he asked, still suspicious of my plan.

Who wouldn't? Even I'm not sure about my idea.