28

3rd month

"Cut!"

I pull away from the actor, looking at the director.

"Let's go on a lunch break. We'll continue after!" the director announces. 

"Good work," Eunwoo says, a smile playing on his lips. 

I bow, "thank you. You did great," I tell him. 

We both amble to the shelter where our belongings were located at. I grabbed my phone before rushing into the van. My manager had bought me lunch, he had left it in the van. I didn't feel like interacting with everyone else, so I decided to eat in the van alone.

When I enter the van, my manager had turn on the A/C beforehand, so it was a nice cooling temperature once I went inside. It's already April, the weather is getting warmer everyday.

My manager had pulled up a separation wall between the driver's seat and the backseat. so that I can get my own privacy. 

I open the box of food, putting it on the table in front of me. I fished out my phone from my bag, face timing someone. After waiting for a few minutes, the boy finally picks up his phone.

"Hey baby," Mark groans, voice raspy and deep. 

"Hey- were you asleep?" I ask, resting my phone against the bottled water so I don't have to hold it.

The screen was dark, I could barely make out his face.

He grunts, "yeah, but I think I need to get up soon anyways," Mark says. I hear him fumbling with something before the room was filled with bright light. 

Mark was adorable when he wakes up. His hair is always a mess, his eyes and cheeks were puffy and his lips were always pouting. I took notice of the stubble growing on his chin.

"I'm sorry for waking you up," I apologize, taking a spoonful of rice, "are you guys having rehearsal today?"

He nods, "I'm gonna go shower in an hour."

I hum, "you're in Paris right?" I ask. 

Mark was starting to get used to the bright light, his eyes were wide open by now. 

"Yeah, I just arrived yesterday morning," he says, "we spent the whole day walking around. I even got you something."

My eyes widen, "what did you get me? Can I see it?"

He smiles, shaking his head, "you'll know when I see you babe."

I roll my eyes, taking another bite, "what's your schedule today?" I ask, watching Mark as he lays on his side, an arm under his head.

He looks away, "rehearsal, then we have a few hours of doing whatever we want, then it's concert, then we go to London."

I nod. The both of us continue to talk to each other for the next hour until I need to leave again for filming. 

It has been about 3 months since Mark left for tour. We made sure to call often, not everyday though, since I am aware of how busy Mark can get. Timezone isn't helping either. It was hard for the first month, not being used to having Mark being away from me. But after a while, I started to get the hang of it.

It all happened very fast, really. I was crying almost every night, because of multiple reasons.

1. I had to leave my members because of the whole dating thing with Mark. 

If I had to choose, it might've been the hardest moment of my life. I had spent most of my time with the girls, and leaving them was the hardest decision I had ever made. I felt like a burden whenever I was with them, and when Chaewon told me about their true feelings, I lost it.