16

18 September 2021

ALLKPOP

MAMA 2021: NCT Mark & 6LOVE Diana Special Stage

On 18 October 2021, SM Entertainment and HB Entertainment has confirmed that NCT Mark and 6LOVE Diana will have a special stage for MAMA. 

The couple has been getting mixed response from their fans.

Majority of the fans doesn't like the idea of them performing together again after seeing their chemistry on Kingdom. However, there are fans saying that they are excited to see them perform together again.

Mark and Diana have performed once together on Kingdom and became mentors from episode 5 to 7. 

Read more on Kingdom...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

27 October 2021

NAVER POST

Diana and Mark Lee were hanging out together earlier today

There were pictures that they were hanging out a restaurant in Tokyo today. They seemed super close too. Do you think are dating???

The pictures were fan taken but it wasn't just them. They had a few other people with them. Some of Mark fans are claiming that they had mutual friends and had a gathering. 

What do you guys think????

[+23][-322]

Comments:

1. those who think that they are just friends must be delusional

2. wah... this is definitely a personal schedule

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. but why would they take the cab together??
reply- there were 5 people altogether. they took the taxi together

5. why are they always together?? 

6. they seriously don't look good together

7. you all are crazy... this is why idols keep their relationship a secret

8. they look good together..

9. are they dating??? 

10. they are just hanging out with their friends ㅋㅋ why are you guys acting crazy?

11. Why are you guys hating on diana?? she did nothing wrong

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

27 October 2021

SM Entertainment

Hello, this is SM Entertainment.

First of all, we would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by NCT Mark and the late response.

We have seen rumours going around about NCT Mark and 6LOVE Diana. On 23 September 2021, NCT Mark was seen coming out of a taxi with 6LOVE Diana in Tokyo.

 We have confirmed with NCT Mark that he has mutual friends with Diana. His friends are also friends with 6LOVE Diana, and they decided to travel to Tokyo as a group. As this is a private schedule, we cannot confirm the reason for travelling. He also said that NCT Mark and 6LOVE Diana only see each other as friends.

We would like to ask the fans to stop spreading false rumours. We will be taking legal action for such rumours.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

28 October 2021

HB Entertainment

Hello, this is HB Entertainment. 

On 23 September 2021, 6LOVE Diana was seen hanging out with group of friends, including NCT Mark. 

We have confirmed with 6LOVE Diana that NCT Mark and 6LOVE Diana are not dating. They have mutual friends and decided to have a get together in Tokyo. 

6LOVE Diana and NCT Mark will have a special stage for MAMA and they have gotten closer since then. 

We would like to apologise for the worry we have caused. We would appreciate if the fans would continue supporting 6LOVE Diana and NCT Mark.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

28 October 2021

NAVER POST

HB & SM Entertainment denied dating rumours between Diana and Mark.

SM said that they would be taking legal action on false rumours. 

Both companies claimed that the couple had mutual friends and they decided to meet up together. 

What do you guys think???

[+124][-112]

Comments:

1. why must they hang out in public tho?? ㅋ
reply- then should they hangout at home?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. good..good.. sue all of them ㅋㅋ

3. nct fans are quiet now since they debunked the dating rumours ㅋㅋㅋ

4. diana is too pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

5. you guys are forgetting that idols are human too...

6. mark... just stop hanging out with diana... you will just keep getting in trouble ㅠㅠ

7. leave them alone...

8. they are cute together

9. i can't wait to watch their MAMA performance