17

I was dressed in a grey sports bra and a cropped black short sleeved t-shirt over it. I paired it with black sweatpants and black hate to cover my face. It was a simple yet exciting outfit. 

I was on my way to the SM building to continue practicing with Mark.

I decided to dress a little nicer because I was told that we would be filming the dance practice today. I didn't want to look unpresentable, even if the video was supposed to look raw. 

When I entered the room, there were a few other people in there. There were a few female staff standing behind the cameras, his manager and a few of his members were also in the room. I was quite shy to be performing in front of everyone. 

Ever since our company had to come out about our dating rumours, every time we practiced, they wouldn't leave us alone in a room together. That didn't stop Mark from saying and doing things that would make me flustered though.

Like last week, there was a part where he had to rest his hand on my waist and while we were dancing, I accidentally stepped on my shoe lace that ended up becoming undone midst dancing, and I tripped. But Mark was quick to hold me, halting me from falling on the floor. 

Just a few days ago, he noticed that I had a small paper cut on my finger. He rushed off to his bag, taking out a plaster and putting it on my finger. His manager and the female staff had their gaze on us, but Mark didn't seem to care. 

"Hello," I bowed to the people in the room. They greeted me back. 

"Hey," Mark says. 

I raise my eyebrows as an acknowledgement. 

"We'll do a few practice rounds before we start filming," Mark tells me. 

"Okay."

I pass my bag to my manager while he takes a seat next to the other staff on the floor. 

Our dance teacher isn't here anymore. Normally, choreographers would leave once they have done teaching the choreography and formation, technique and everything else, we have to fix them ourselves. 

Mark and I got into position, which was coming from backstage then, to the middle. 

The song was written by one of the producers. I was in-charge of the singing part, while Mark dealt with the rapping. It's a song about having a crush on someone, and going all out to get that person to like you back. Unlike the lyrics of the song, it is more upbeat so that the choreography could like slightly powerful. 

I made sure that my flow is perfect. The part where Mark's right hand rests on my waist, and my left hand wraps around my stomach to touch his while we both sway on beat. I swayed my hips, relaxing a little so it didn't look to harsh. 

Once the song ended, a series of claps filled the room. 

I turned flabbergasted by the amount of attention we were getting. 

"We'll film the dance practice in 5 minutes."

I nod in acknowledgement while I amble off to grab my bottle of water. I had sweat dripping on the side of my face. Luckily my manager passes me his handkerchief to wipe my sweat. 

"Thank you," I panted. I take the handkerchief and tap the side of my face, "do I have any more schedules after this?"

He shakes his head, "you were supposed to practice with the rest of the girls tonight, but Chaewon has a flu, so it's cancelled."

"Oh, okay."

After a few minutes, we were called back to film the official dance practice. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───