23

I was scrolling through the comments on Mark's and I performance from a few days ago. I was pleased to see that everyone enjoyed the performance in the comments. There were, of course, a few not so nice comments, but it didn't bother me. 

I have gotten used to it at this point. When I first joined the industry, I have seen comments on other artists, and realised that I should have a strong mind if I wanted to join. I realised that not everyone will like me, and I do not need to please everybody.

I was currently on set, filming my drama with SF9 Rowoon. This was only our first month filming, but we were still quite awkward with each other. 

"Here."

I look up to see Rowoon looking down at me. An Iced Coffee in his hand, handing it to me. 

"My members bought everyone drinks and realised you didn't get one. So, here," he says, smiling. Yujin developed a small crush on him while watching his drama on Extraordinary You.

There's no denying that Rowoon is a very good looking man, though. I totally agree with her.

I smile, "thanks,"

Rowoon takes a seat next to me, "We didn't really get the chance to talk because of our personal schedule," he laughs lightly, "I just thought, that since we would be working together for a while, I would like to get to know you better. I hope you're okay with that."

"Oh," I say, "no, I totally get it," I laugh, "I actually watched Extraordinary You with the members. I really liked the show."

"Thanks. I actually listen to your music, I'm a fan," he gestures towards me. 

I turn beet red at his words, "oh wow, thank you," I bow slightly, looking away from his gaze. "Did you learn how to act?"

He shakes his head, "no, I got my first casting a few years ago and I thought, 'why not?'" he laughs, "but then, I got a lot more offers, so I managed to learn a few things from my seniors."

I chuckle, "I get it. The same thing happened to me. I didn't really think it would be a full-time thing. But here we are," I joked. 

He laughs with me. 

We were cut off by the director telling us to stand by and they would continue shooting soon. I got up from my seat, both of us amble towards the set. 

This scene was the part where where Ga-Eul, played by Rowoon, would stop, Eun-Hye, me, from going to the date with her crush. Both of us would deliver our lines while walking down the small hill. I would get angry that my best friend, Ga-Eul, wasn't being supportive of me. 

"Are you free after this schedule?" Rowoon suddenly asks me, while everyone gets everything ready. 

Rowoon was wearing a white t-shirt and a beige corduroy jacket. He was also wearing a black school bag, to achieve the after school look. 

I shake my head, "I have plans after this."

I was going to Mark's place after I'm done with shooting. Mark is probably doing his V-Live right now, then he would be able to go back home. Today is one of those days where Mark was able to finish work early, so we both decided to meet up. 

"Action!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

I adjust my cap and face mask, making sure no one could recognize me. 

I let out a deep sigh when I see a few crazy fans outside of Mark's dorm. It's getting ridiculous. Every time I come over, the amount of fans waiting outside would only increase.