1

I throw myself on the ground as I catch my breath. The cap that I was wearing had landed a few feet behind my head, my oversized t-shirt was pulled up, exposing a little bit of my stomach. I had my arms over my eyes.

"Take five!" the instructor yells out, walking away from us, probably heading to the bathroom.

I felt a shadow hovering me so I opened my eyes.

"Here you go," Junsol says, handing my bottle of water.

I sit up, grinning at her, "you are literally my life saver," I say, grabbing the water bottle from her. I twist the cap open, gulping down all of the water.

Junsol takes a seat next to me, "the comeback is crazy. I hope we end up getting our first win."

I send her a reassuring smile, "if not, we just have to keep working harder."

She sighs.

We debuted 4 years ago under small company called HB Entertainment. Because the company had a very small budget, they couldn't promote us that well, which resulted in a 2 year hiatus.

It was only a few years ago when I got my first casting to act in a web drama called 8-Teen, and since there were well-known actors, I got a few recognition. Since then, we planned to do another come back from all the recognition we have been getting.

This time, unlike our previous comebacks, the song is a bit more loud and sexier. We decided to go with a hip-hop vibe to it since summer had just started.

"Break's over! Let's continue now," the instructor calls out, walking in back into the small room.

I got back up, throwing away the empty plastic bottle before going to my position.

The loud music started playing again and all 5 girls spent the next 4 hours practicing.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was 12AM when practice was over. I grab my things as I wait for the members to gather while we all head back home together.

"I can't believe we have to be up by 6AM tomorrow," the youngest whines.

"Junsol-ah, think positively, if we work hard and we do well, then it would all be worth it," the leader advice, wrapping her arm around Junsol's shoulder.

Junsol pouts.

We all enter the elevator together and head downstairs. Luckily we had a driver to send us back home.

It took us about 30 minutes to finally reach home. The moment I unlocked the door, I immediately rushed to my shared room with Haneul. I put my things down on the table before falling onto my bed.

Our room was decently sized- 2 single beds on each side of the room. Our closet was by the door, and a small desk at the end of Haneul's bed.

"Are you going to bed now?" Haneul asks me.

I nod tiredly, "could you help me switch off the lights?"

"I'll switch it off after I change," she tells me. I could hear her pulling off her t-shirt.

I hum, "okay."

"Goodnight Diana."

"Goodnight Hanhan."

The next morning, I woke up by the sound of my alarm blaring next to my pillow. I turn it off quickly and check the time.

It was 4AM.

I let out a tired yawn, laying in bed for a few more minutes before I got up to take a cold shower, to properly wake myself up. I notice that Haneul was already awake, she was sitting on the couch, her phone in hand.

"Did you even sleep?" I asked her, my eyes were half closed from the bright light surrounding the room.

She nods, "I took a nap and drank a heck ton of coffee."

I shake my head. Unbelievable.

Haneul was born to be a leader. She has made so many sacrifices for the group, she has never once put herself before others, and I really applaud her for it.

I wash my face with the cleanser that was recommended by my company then took a shower. Once I was done, I went back to my room to change.

Today was extra busy. Our schedule goes a little something like this:

5AM- wake up
7AM- head to schedule
8AM- M/V photoshoot
12PM- shoot M/V
6PM- practice

It has been a while for the rest to wake up this early since we were on hiatus for 2 years. But I was the only one who had to continue my life like this to personal schedules.

Since it's summer, I wore a white tank top and a slip on low waisted brown silk skirt. I didn't bother putting on make up since the make up artists would be doing our make up later on, anyway. Instead, I did my full skin care routine while I wait for everyone to get ready.

It was 6:45AM, and a few of the members were out from their room, but Chaewon was still getting ready.

She comes out a few minutes later, apologising for making us wait. I put on my converse before heading downstairs to finish our schedule.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

a/n AAAHHHH!!! first chapter!!!! actually i planned on posting it on 1st September and just update daily, but my laptop charger isn't working and it's going to take a while, so i'm posting it now 😭😭 rather than once a day, it's going to be a few times a week :((((

i'm actually so excited to share this story with you guys cuz i put so much effort in this LMAO but i hope u guys liked it!!! <3

this part is slightly short but the next chapter will be longer!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BBS <3