𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟓: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

A warm sad feeling washed over me as I reached out and took her hand in mine, "You'll also be my best friend forever, bish."

A warm smile came on her face. Not even a second after-

"Okay so!" She jumped off her stool, "when are you going back?"

I gave her a confused look, "What?"

"I clearly wasn't speaking Spanish. When are you going back, idiot?" She snapped.

I gave her an incredulous look, "What do you mean?"

She pulled me out of my stool, rushing me upstairs to her room, "You belong there, bish. You don't want the normal life."

I continued giving her a confused look as she sat me down in front of her dresser.

"Since you came here you've been looking glum and gloomy, and your head isn't in this world at all. You don't belong with us, bish," Jade spoke as she brushed my hair, "you belong up there with your man and on that throne or whatever."

I grabbed her hands, making her stop whatever she was doing, looking at her with wide eyes, "What are you doing?"

She blinked, "Making you look hot?"

"Jade! You didn't even ask me if I was going back or not!"

"Well I know you, so I know your answer and I know your decision. But you're taking too much time to load. Someone has to step in and power up your brain." She spoke sassily before dabbing a wet wipe on my face.

I gave her an 'are you serious?' look.

Jade successfully ignored my look for a while before a sigh came out her lips and she set the wet wipe down, looking at me.

"Ezlynn," she started, "since you came back, you've always had this dull empty look and I know you haven't been able to forget anything. I really feel like you should go back because that place seemed to make you stronger and...I don't know, you just seem happier and glow-y when you talk about that mansion." She spoke before quickly adding, "I mean it's your choice so don't blame me if anything bad happens."

My mind pondered over everything that happened.

Jade was right.

I haven't been able to forget anything no matter how hard I tried and no matter what I do, parts of that place and people will always remain with me no matter how hard I try to get rid of it.

Just like this baby. My hand absentmindedly went to touch my stomach.

My mind went back to the school bulletin and the horrible words marked on it.

'YOUR BABY IS MINE'

This baby is not safe here.

It needs more than this house's four walls. Whoever that person was, who marked those words on the board, was still out there and he knew about this baby before I did.

This baby is in danger.

Do I really want to go back there?

Yes.

Do I really want to come face to face with King Alpha?

Yes.

Do I really want to beat up that Amber bitch's ass?

God fucking yes.

Not for me, but for this baby's safety, I'll go back there.

"I know that look...I know that smile," Jade jumped in excitement before giving an evil laugh, "Yes! You're going back!"