𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

| CHAPTER 26 : TWO BROTHERS |

I couldn't see through the jute bag tied over my head, covering my face from everything.

All I know is that when I came out of the bathroom, three punk guys grabbed me, and when I screamed, they knocked me cold. Now when I woke, I found myself sitting in some moving vehicle with a jute bag over my head.

Oh, and my hands and legs were also tied together.

"You know I can die of suffocation!" I yelled not even sure if there was someone here.

No one responded.

"Is there someone even driving this car or is it being driven by magic? Oh god, you people left me in the car alone so it can drive itself off the cliff and kill me, didn't you? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god-"

"Shut up." Someone snapped. It looked like the voice came from the passenger side, meaning I'm in the back seat. "This is a monster truck, not a car." The person with a deep voice replied.

"Oh, the Lego toys."

Silence.

I gulped, "Anyway, mind telling me why is my head in a bag instead of groceries?"

"We're taking you to Arsenio."

"Uh who?"

"Our king now shut up and sit quietly, human, or else we'll throw you out in the middle of the street." Another voice replied rudely which came from the driver's seat.

I inhaled but kept quiet. I didn't want to get into trouble when I'm already pretty defenceless.

The whole ride to God knows where I kept thinking of what's gonna happen. Why are these punks kidnapping me and why the hell am I meeting a king? Like King Alpha wasn't seriously enough.

I could feel someone's eyes on me, and it made me super uncomfortable. I just remembered my clothes were a bit torn from when King Alpha clawed them while trying to kill me.

The door opened and a hand roughly grabbed my shoulder, hauling me out of the car-or monster truck-when we stopped.

"Hey—"

"Shut up." Whoever he was, snapped.

The same arms then grabbed my waist, lifting me off the ground and swinging me over the shoulder.

I yelped, squirming but then stopped when the guy pinched me on the thigh.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"Stop moving so damn much."

I huffed but remained silent, desperately wanting to see where we were going. My heartbeat rose a little faster and I couldn't help but feel anxious. My face sweated with the bag still tied around and my limbs ached with the ropes tightened around it.