𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

| CHAPTER 54 : PAIN |

Sunlight rolled in from the huge balcony glass doors, poking my eyes. A groan came out of my lips as I rose like a creeper. My head pounded like a hammer being repeatedly hit on it. What happened?

"The pest has awakened." King Alpha strolled into his room from outside.

I squinted my eyes up at him. He wore jeans and a black vest with a flannel shirt unbuttoned. Before I could stare at him more, he flung something towards me that hit me square in the face.

"Ouch." I picked up the small packet of tablets.

"For your hangover." He said, giving me a glass of water too.

I frowned in confusion as my mind hazed. King Alpha stretched himself on the foot of the bed, with one hand supporting his head as he lay on his side to face me.

"Give me some of that too," he said, rolling his eyes, "need it after taking care of you last night."

My frown deepened and I opened my mouth. Before I could ask something, my eyes landed on my bare arm and I gasped.

"What the hell is this?" I gaped in horror at the large tattoo covering my forearm.

"You wanted it." He rolled his eyes, then rolled up the sleeve of his flannel shirt showing me his arm, "you made me get one too." he grumbled while I stared at the word 'BLONDIE' written in a cursive calligraphic font.

I looked down at my clothes and frowned at the white t-shirt and shorts I wore, "Who changed me?"

"I did," he answered before adding, "And before you say anything, nope, I didn't see or touch any inappropriate parts. You still have your virginity and you're still as pure as motherfucking honey." He smiled sarcastically.

My hand went to my head, "What happened last night?"

"Seriously?" King Alpha asked, "you don't remember what you put me through last night?"

"We were at the club, and I was running from these vampires..." a gasp came out my lips as I suddenly remembered. From Diego biting into my arm from King Alpha and I stargazing.

Then him doing the eye glowing thing-y on me when I didn't go to sleep and kept on talking to him about how Mayonnaise is just unsalted and tomato-less ketchup.

I lifted my eyes to King Alpha who was giving me a flat look.

I grabbed the covers and threw them over my burning hot face and head, "Gah what did I do? That was so embarrassing! Can someone please swallow me?"

"I saved you from more embarrassment."

I removed the covers off my head, glaring at him, "I freaking tried to unzip the pants of every guy who walked past me!"