12. I'm going back

En başından başla

'Yeah, I know.... I saw it in one of the show that I watch in TV.' she answered.

'Then what do you mean by long journey anyway?' I ask again

'Just pack your clothes and the neccesities that you'll need.' she said and walk upstair to her room so I followed her.

She was packing her clothes in her school bag.... She really wasn't kidding, were really leaving tomorrow. 'What are you still doing here?' she said 'Go pack already.'

I went back to the main pack house, my mother and father was at the living room watching TV... 'I'm leaving.' I said and walk to my room before they turn their heads to me.

I took my school bag and put the clothes that I think I might need for this journey.... I heard a knock in my door, when it opened my mother and father was their. 'Will you explain that -I'm leaving- thing that you were saying?' My mother  ask in her cool demeanor.

Ah, I guess I shouldn't have said it like that.

'Summer is going on a journey back to her home.'

'And you'll go with her?' mother said

'Yes, were looking for a answer.'

Father sighed....'I guess you should go with her, especially in what happen a while ago. Your grandfather is mad and I don't think he like what happen so you better go in that journey, it's much safer for your mate. Father can be nasty sometimes when things doesn't go his way.'

The two of them walk out of the room and I continued packing my clothes and the things that I might need. 

It was five in the morning already when I woke up, mother and father were both awake and bid their goodbyes to me. I told them to tell Trent and my friends that I'll be gone for a while or maybe long.. I stop the car in front of Summer's house. Summer came out of the house, in her back was Raven and Threetail following her.

I guess the two would be joining.

 When we were out of town I ask her something. 'Hey, I forgot to us this but where is this place that were going anyway?'

Summer stared at me...I don't like her expression at all so I became tense. 'You do know right?' I ask

'Ha-Ha. Of course I do....' she replied back then silence.

'YOU!!!!' I shout and she look at away from me...

'Relax I was just joking........maybe. I mean I know the place, its in Scotland'

'SCOTLAND!!!'

From Livonia Bedburg Michigan to Scotland?

'Scotland where? Which part?' I ask

'North...'

'North of what?'

'North of Scotland...' she replied and I waited for more. 'Highlands Region. If I remember correctly the district is Caithness.' she added.

Okay I don't know that place... 

 'I'm not really sure... lets just go and see what we have their.' she said as if it's no big deal. Oh boy this is going to be a long journey...

It took almost twenty four hours befpre we manage to arrive at the dock... I left my car in a car storage. This will be easy and fast if we ride the plane but Summer doesn't have a passport so what left is riding the ship. It's the only option left.

After a gazillion years we finally arrive.... 

We immediately get off the ship because of the looks of the other passengers that they're giving us especially to Summer and Threetail. Well, I can't blame them if they look at Threetail oddly but Summer is a different.... How should I say this, she was stiff until we arrive and walk like a drunkard.

'I forgot that I hate riding boats... or ships, Whatever you call them. They are the devils pawn.' she mumbled to herself.

Who would havr thought that a pureblood like her is afraid of riding a ship.

One more thing that I learn from her.

 It was morning when we arrive.... 

We stop in a hotel, ate, sleep then continued our journey again. We rode the bus but in the middle of the drive the bus stop... I notice that we were the only one left. 'This is the last stop.' the bus driver said.

'Eh?!' I said confused.

And just like that we got off the bus and on our side is a tunnel.... and It's along one because I can't see the light of the peak.

'Summer... are we really in the right place?' I ask

'Yep, I remember this one. Come on let's go.' she said as she drag me inside the tunnel.

The ground is a little rocky and I can smell the fresh air... As we reach the peak, I see light and we were outside of the tunnel what I saw shock the hell out of me.

'Are we really in the right place?' I whispered

'Yeah...' she answered in whispered too.

What I saw was a shock, it was shocking that I didn't move at all and just stared at my sorrounding, trying to take it all in.

=================

What do you think Hunter saw guys?

OMG guys, this is going to be so different I assure you!!!

This is going to be fun.... Well, I hope so.... I really really hope so, I'll do my best for it to be awesome....

READ ME!

By the way guys, please check my other story which is a teen school life. Titled MEET THE OBSERVER.... Tell me what you think of the description... please. Thanks. I HOPE you find it interesting!!! 

ENJOY READING!!!

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW?