Act 1 • Emiko, Usagi - Sailor Sun, Sailor Moon

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Did I step on something?" She wondered out loud before we both looked behind her where she fell. There on the ground was a black cat that looked almost squished. "Really? A cat?" Usagi panicked picking the cat up. "I'm so sorry!" She looked at the cat before smiling. "How cute."

She tried to kiss the cat but ended up getting scratched in the face. "You don't have to scratch me." She whined. The cat continued to scratch but this time not at Usagi but at the bandages on it's forehead.

"Hold on Usagi." I said before taking the cat from her. "Why do you have band aids? Do you want me to remove them?" I questioned before removing them. The cat jumped on the wall next to the sidewalk and stared down at us. Where the bandages were, now in the shape of a crescent moon was a mark on the cat's forehead.

What a strange mark.

Then the bell rings signalling the start of school. "Oh no!" Usagi yelled.

"We have to go!"

"Usagi and Emiko Tsukino! You're late again. Go stand in the hallway." Miss Haruna ordered.

"Yes miss." I said, following my sister out of class. The two of us stood in the hallway in silence.

"I can't believe she made an innocent girl like me stand outside." Usage whined.

"We were late to class so neither of us are truly innocent." I told her. I stared at the sunlight coming into the hallway through the windows. It was like the sunlight in my dream. The princess in my dream was beautiful. Part of me wishes I was like her, then maybe I could miss school and not have to wake up so early in the morning. I normally am a pretty good student but lately I've been falling behind because I can't sleep well. As we stood around Usagi's stomach growled.

"I'm hungry." Usagi stated, taking her bento out of her bag. Pulling out her lunch she started opening it.

"You might not want to do that." I told her, knowing she might get in trouble.

"Well, I skipped breakfast today so..." She said, as the door opened revealing Haruna-sensei. "Oops" she mumbled before rushing to hide her container of food behind her back.

"Tsukino-san! What are you doing?"

"I-I was just..."

"That's why you get scores like this." She yelled showing the test with many red 'x's. The number at the top was 30%. I cringed at the mark. Usagi had never been the smartest when it came to English. "And you." She said, looking at me. "You're a smart girl but you need to focus or your grades will drop like this." she told me, she showed me my test with 52%.

At least I got over half of them right.