Act 1 • Emiko, Usagi - Sailor Sun, Sailor Moon

Word Count : 3639

I could see the sun, the moon, and earth. The strong light coming from the sun fades away to reveal a girl. I couldn't see her face but I could see her long hair flowing in the wind with her long dress. A man steps out from behind a column but like the girl I can't see his face. You could tell they were royalty by the clothing they wore. I could tell they knew each other because she ran over to him. He took her in his arms and they leaned in but as their lips were inches apart they started to fade away.

The ringing of the alarm clock was fading in and out as I slowly woke up and opened my eyes.

"Usagi! Emiko! You're going to be late!" I heard mom yelling from downstairs. I was too tired to fully register her words. I turned over and looked at the clock next to my bed.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I jumped out of bed freaking out of how late it was. I rushed over to Usagi's side of the room where she was still sleeping. "Usagi wake up! We overslept again." I yelled, shaking her awake.

"Huh?"

"Come on, we have to get ready." I said, before rushing to put my school uniform on.

"Seriously!" She yelled, quickly getting out of bed and getting dressed.

"Mom! Why didn't you wake us up earlier!" She complained.

"Less winning, more getting ready or we're going to be late." I said. I hurried down the stairs and Usagi followed quickly from behind me. Sadly Usagi wasn't careful and slipped, falling down the stairs and crashing into me taking me down with her.

"Ouch!" She groaned.

"Usagi be careful." I told her, because she was crushing me I could barely get my words out, unable to breathe.

"Are you both alright?" Mom asked from the kitchen.

"I am not alright!" Usagi complained.

"Get off of me." I told her. We both got up and headed to the table where mom was reading the newspaper. "We're off!" We called out as we head out of the house.

"We're going to be late!" Usagi yelled, and the two of us made our way to the school as fast as we could.

"Why does morning come every day?" Usagi questioned, as we ran to school.

"It's just how it works." I told her.

"Hey Emiko, you don't normally sleep in. Did you have the dream again?" She asked.

"Why are you so much more interested in it than I am?" I questioned.

"Waah!" Usagi cried as she tripped and crashed into the ground. "Ouch!"

"Are you ok?" I asked, stopping to check on her.