chapter 10 | Thirsty

Start from the beginning

Wondering if y/n is asleep, I go on Instagram and look for a picture that I could post. I do not want something too racy, so I pick the one I took while playing earlier, this one that shows my controller over my crotch and my legs in my grey sweatpants that always hit a weak spot into girls. I add a caption 'game night👌' and post it.

Once this is done, I check y/n's Instagram to see if there are new comments and see if that guy that Kimoon talked about might be there. I see girls comments that compliment her, also one guy who is always there. I wonder who he is. I go on his account but receive a notification that catches my attention more than the others.

Y/n is awake. She just liked my post.

I go back on the picture that I shared and take a look at the comments but see that I am already at two hundred likes. I read the comment that Hojun left.

_ is it your new dildo? _

_ _ yeah, it vibrates so good you should get one _ _

I do not even fear to answer him with this since I know he is just a dumbass, and I read the other comments that are from the girls.

_ can I be the controller?😳 _

_ youre hot without doing anything. How?! _

_ let's play together some day❤ _

_ I wanna be your girlfriend and sit on your lap while youre playing:( _

I ignore the rest of the comments once I receive a dm from Hojun but laugh at how stupid he is.

_ im too poor to pay 900 dollars for this shit man. My hand is free _

_ _ my fleshlight is better _ _

_ wanna use your fleshlight on me daddy?😏 _

_ _ stop making me horny _ _

I hold back from laughing to make sure Chiwon does not ask me why.

_ ill suck your dick to get that ps5 bro _

_ _ as if sucking my dick was not a gift already _ _

No more message gets sent from him, so I text y/n since I know she liked my post instead of sleeping.

[ what are you doing on my Insta, stalker? >

The sight of a new message from Hojun makes me go back on that conversation, but I stumble upon a nude, but he leaves a new comment on my post, so I hurry to check to understand this.

_ Oops. I sent you a nude in dm by accident, it was supposed to be for my girlfriend, sorry:) _

I know exactly what he is doing. He knows Gayoon is still checking my posts for sure, and he is just provoking her.

As soon as I see y/n's text, I leave this and focus on her.

< you woke me up ]

[ oh sorry, but you liked it tho >

< 😒 ]

[ sleep now >

< yes ]

[ goodnight and dream of me >

< thanks, dream of me too ]

I do not say anything more to leave her alone and make sure I am not the reason why she remains on her phone, and I lock mine, plug it in, and I put it down on my bedside table to go to bed as well.