Survive

A/N: Art above done by me 😉

~~~

Third POV

Kapi's eyes opened slowly, subtly adjusting to the bright light surrounding him. He soon realized that pure darkness surrounded that light and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't see a thing past what the light showed.

He felt pain in his right knee and tried to move his arm to touche the area, but it was stuck behind him. He was tied up as he layed on the floor. Fighting through the pain, he sat up and looked around him again.

"Is this a movie or something," he scoffed. Just then, his ears perk up at the sound of a door opening. Unable to see said door, Kapi squints as he hears footsteps approaching him.

"I ask you once, and you said no," said a familiar voice."I will ask you one. More. Time."

That face. It was the same person that tazed him in his hotel room."You again. What do you want from me? I don't even know you!"

"Be that as it may, you have something that I want. I asked you earlier to stay away from them, but you refused. The only other option was to suffer, so here you are."

"Who are you, where am I, and who or what is it that you want?" Kapi growled angrily at the boy.

"I'm Markus."

"Wait, Markus? As in Markus Albrecht, the rich banker's son?"

"Precisely." He smirks deviously."So, why am I of any importance to you when you can literally buy this city with your dad's money?"

"I don't want the city. I want (Y/N). And you're way too close." Markus is starting to grow impatient with Kapi and steps closer. Kapi attempts to scoot back but hisses when the pain in his knee sharpens."Now that you're out of the way, I must clear that ginger headed rat out of the way, and she'll finally be mine again. She never should've left me. I don't know what I did wrong, but I will make things right and she-"

"You sound hella cooky, fam." Kapi cuts him off with a chuckle alongside an insult that makes Markus growl.

"Feel free to think of me however you like. It won't matter to me once I get rid of you."

"What type of Yandere Simulator bullshit is this! You're gonna kill me because I'm friends with the girl you have a little crush on?" Kapi chuckles at the immature nature of this so called plan that Markus has conjured up. His laughing only makes Markus angrier and the feline earns himself a swift boot to the gut.

"Ah, fuck!"

"You should've kept your mouth shut, kitty cat. You're in no position to be making fun of me." Markus says, taking the opportunity to stand on Kapi's injured knee to make it worse.

"I-It doesn't matter what you do to me..." He breathes out."When she finds out how insane you really are, she'll want nothing to do with you." Kapi manages to bring a smirk to his face. Markus attacks him again, and again until he's gasping desperately for air, bleeding from the mouth and sobbing.

"I don't get why people love cats so much. Kicking them is way more fun."

And with that, Markus left through the same door, leaving poor Kapi coughing and spitting out blood as he curled into a ball on the floor, sobbing in pain.

Outside that door stood the boy with the injured hand."So, is that red headed fuck face our next target? Please say yes. I am so ready!"

"Sure, why not. I have some other business to take care of, so you can handle your personal vendetta. But make sure no one else sees you. Bring the ginger back here and you can do as you please to him."