𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗: 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞

Start from the beginning

He rolled his eyes, "Come here, stupid." He leaned towards me and captured my lips in a deep possessive kiss. My mind hazed at the feel of his soft lips against mine. He tasted of toothpaste, mouthwash and mint.

I pulled away quickly thinking my morning breath might ruin his freshness. He didn't seem to pick on that and looked satisfied instead.

"Royal warriors will be here any minute to babysit you," he spoke, glancing at his expensive-looking watch, "you um might wanna get dressed."

I raised my eyebrows, crossing my arms, "Babysit me?"

He gave me a pointed look, "I don't trust you to survive on yourself. So yes, I hired nine men to look after you."

"Wow, I'm so destructive." I rolled my eyes.

"You are. Now don't blow up anything and please for the love of God," he gave me an annoyed pleading look, "don't bond with anyone." 

"Only if I don't get kidnapped by anyone." I glared.

"You won't," he confirmed, "and if you do, I'm killing all my warriors."

I wanted to say something more, anything, to make him stay a bit longer and continue with our useless talks. But unlucky for me, he stood up, straightening his suit.

"I have to go now. You might need a warm bath for the soreness,"

As soon as his words clicked in my head, I realized I did feel sore in my bottom. Another blush crept onto my face remembering what we did last night, and I wanted to roll around the bed and gush about it to myself.

I watched King Alpha walk towards the door and open it. He gave me one last scrutinizing look before closing it shut, leaving me all alone to myself.

He'll be gone for two weeks.

Sadness enveloped me on that. 

Hey, at least I'm free to do anything I want for these two weeks without his consent. It's like getting rid of a strict parent.

I slid off the bed and carried myself to the bathroom. I was definitely really sore. Drawing up a bath, I sat in and went over last night's events. I've done that three times already and whenever I think of it, I wanted to squeal into my hands.

Did Ezlynn Richardson finally do the deed?

Yes, she did!

A squeal came out of my mouth before I laughed to myself.

If only Jade was here. We'd both be squealing and wake up the whole neighbourhood.

I dried myself and put on my vintage t-shirt and jeans pairing them with my combat boots. I combed my hair and noticed it grew below my waist.

Right when I finished dressing up, a knock followed by a small sound of chaos sounded from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and was suddenly greeted by nine pairs of eyes.

"Royal warriors at your service," Chase gave me a curt bow.

"Here to protect you and save you from every danger." Drake saluted.

The eight Royal warriors along with Levi stood in front of me looking like a group of Marvel superhero characters getting ready to fight Thanos. 

I gave a sour look, "I don't need protection. I'll be fine."

"You won't be saying that when some new creature kidnaps you or throws you across a wall," Hans grumbled, irritated.

I stepped out of the room, closing the door behind me.