bonus chapter

"Love, i'm home!" Jisung exclaimed as he took off his shoes and placed it on the shoe rack.

"I'm preparing dinner, you can rest for awhile!" Chenle screamed from the kitchen.

The two has started dating happily again for a few months now and decided to live together on a big apartment near Han River that costs about 20 million won. Which the author could never afford.

Back to reality, Jisung took off his suit and answered Chenle with an "Okay!"

As Jisung was just about to sit on the couch, something grabbed on his leg making him yelp, "OH MY GOD!"

Jisung jumped on the top of the couch, "Chenle, what is this?!"

Worried, Chenle came running to the living room, "What's wrong?"

Jisung pointed at something on the floor, "What is that?"

Chenle laughed as he picked up a white maltese puppy from the floor, "Its a puppy."

"That ain't a puppy, that's a walking cotton ball!"

Chenle bursted out in laughter, "Its not a walking cotton ball."

"Who's puppy is that, by the way?"

"Ours!"

Jisung raised an eyebrow, "Ours?"

"Yeah."

Jisung shook his head, "Ain't no way we're letting that walking cotton ball live with us-"

"How can you say that infront of her?" The dog started whining and made eye contact with Jisung.

"I-i admit its cute but, i'm scared of dogs!"

"Don't worry, Ji. You'll get used to her. Plus, you're 10 times bigger than her. Its not like she can you eat you or something."

"Who knows? Maybe that thing would transform into a giant monster in the middle of the night and eat us!"

"You're overreacting, Ji. Now come down and pet her!" Chenle said as Jisung slowly took a step down the couch, looking at the puppy on Chenle's arms.

"Go ahead and pet her." Chenle grabbed Jisung's hands as he slowly puts it on the puppy's head.

Jisung hesitated and took his hand back, "I can't! I'm not ready to touch her yet!"

"Then she'll touch you." Chenle said as he placed down the puppy on the floor as it started chasing Jisung. Seeing that, Jisung quickly ran away as the puppy and Jisung runs around the living room.

"AGH! Get away from me!"

The scene made Chenle burst into laughter, "Yah, be careful!"

🍰

Did I do a great job on making this story? Thank you if you think I did <3

Sorry again for the wrong grammars and spellings that I was not able to edit.

Thank you so much everyone for reading this story and the comments and votes you left. Always stay safe from covid and stay healthy. I love you <3