[12: in jeju]

Guess where Chenle is right now.

He is in his dad's wedding venue. The venue is at a six stars hotel in Jeju, and it literally took Chenle more than an hour on plane to get here from Seoul.

Chenle didn't want to attend another wedding of his dad being the groom again but his brain said he must go since ''he is his dad afterall."

He had to see his greedy and grumpy brothers who just wants money and power. He had to see his dad's coworkers who will just betray him someday. He had to see people he doesn't even know. He had to see his dad getting married again. Chenle is almost sick of it.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Not wanting to see what will happen next, Chenle stands up from his seat and left the venue.

He hops on his (rented) car and started the engine. Not typing anything on the GPS. He wanted to go somewhere, just somewhere. He wanted to get fresh air that will clear his mind.

Chenle began to drive on the roads of Jeju. The province looked really peaceful. There was nature everywhere and the wind felt cool. Unlike Seoul, theres pollution, tall buildings standing wherever you look, lots of busy people crossing the streets going to work, and car honks is always heard.

Chenle wanted to take a break.

He looked at his right and saw a beach. He decided to go there and parked his car nearby. He hopped off his car as he takes a step on the beach sand. Walking slowly to the seashore.

He saw few couples spending their date on the beach, laughing together as if they are in their own world.

It made Chenle smile, how he wish he also had a lover.

Chenle inhaled the fresh and salty air that came from the waves of the blue, wide sea and closed his eyes.

He exhaled and opened his eyes again to see the beautiful ocean. The scenery was just gorgeous and he felt like he was in a painting.

He looked down to see the sand and saw a 500 won coin not that far from him.

Thinking it was his lucky day, he walked closer to it and tried to pick it up but a hand larger than his, picked it up first.

"Hey, I saw it first!" Chenle was annoyed as he looked the person who picked up the 500 won coin.

And it was Park Jisung. He was sticking his tongue out, trying to annoy Chenle even more.

"That doesn't matter anymore, I picked it up first!" Jisung is holding an empty soju bottle on his left hand, his face is tinted with a bright pink shade across his cheeks. He looked drunk.

To be honest, this is Chenle's first time seeing Jisung in outside clothes since he always saw the taller in his school uniform. He was wearing a nude toned long coat, a white turtle neck, and ripped jeans.

He dressed up for who? And ended up drinking? He must've been dumped by someone.

"Fine, you take it!" Chenle have given up the coin since he thinks Jisung was dumped by someone and felt bad for him.

"Thanks." Jisung smiled at him as he moved his head closer to Chenle's face and pecked Chenle's nose.

"Yah, why did you do that?! Do you have a death wish?" Chenle said as he wiped the area (with his hands) around his nose where Jisung pecked him earlier.

"Why are you so mad? Its not like we haven't kissed on the lips anyway-"

"T-that was an accident! Stop bringing it up." Chenle felt a blush appear on his face as he tried to cover it with his hands.

"Why are you in a suit, anyway? Are we getting married already? Wait a minute, let me get my suit too-"

Chenle flicked the younger's forehead as Jisung lets out an 'ow'.

"How about you just shut up and go back to Seoul already? I didn't even expect i'd run into you here while you are drunk. And you're not even allowed to drink."

"Its called destiny, Chenle."

"Shut up, nothing like that exists."

"Fine, don't be mad at me..." Jisung formed his lips into a pout as he rested his head on the top of Chenle's head. It was an awkward position.

"Yah, your head is heavy. Get off me!"

Jisung obligately followed what Chenle said with a pout.

"You're so mean."

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Chenle scanned his hotel room card on the door while Jisung's shoulder is wrapped around his neck.

Jisung passed out earlier after he said Chenle was mean and Chenle didn't know where to take the taller boy. So, he decided to take Jisung to his hotel room instead.

"Gosh, you're so heavy." Chenle let out a grunt as he closed the door and walked with a passed out Jisung on his arms to the bed.

He puts Jisung in the bed (more like threw) as the younger boy spreads his body on the comfy bed.

Mumbling a 'finally', Chenle walked away from the bed, but a hand grabbed his wrist.

"Jisung, let go."

Jisung didn't listen to the older boy and pulled him into his chest instead, catching Chenle off guard.
Chenle is now on top of Jisung's body while Jisung puts his hands on Chenle's waist. 

Chenle could hear Jisung's fast heartbeat as he also felt his heartbeat getting faster and faster.

"Jisung, you reek of alcohol, let me go!" Chenle said as he tried to get out of the younger's hold but why does Jisung had to be stronger than him?

"I'm not letting go." Jisung answered.

"Do you want to die?" Chenle raised his fist up to threaten Jisung but it seems like it didn't work even a bit.

"No."

"Then let me go already!"

"I don't want to die, but I would die for you."

Because of that sentence, Chenle swore he felt like he was in cloud 9. He couldn't explain it but the world felt like it was slowed down and butterflies swarmed on his stomach.

"S-stop talking nonsense!"

🍰

this chapter is a little bit inspired by the kdrama called my secret romance :)