Andrian ate ignoring the side talks on the table.

"It's my fault things are messed up" Megan said on her table.

"Get over it Meg. Kevin went over the line" McKenna told her

"Yeah it's only normal for Andrian to protect you besides that's what bestfriends are for right?" Madison asked her and Megan smiled slightly.

"That's true" Maxine said.

"No matter how stupid she sounds she's actually right. He stood up for you and that perv deserves comatose" McKenna said and Madison rolled her eyes at her while McKenna glared.

"Thank you guys" Megan smiled. "But please don't fight over me I've had enough in a day" she teased and they laughed.

Ares sat on a bench and Stormi walked up to him.

"I figured you'd be here" Stormi said. "Have you had something to eat?" she asked.

"It doesn't matter" Ares said

"Not to me. It does" Stormi said before giving him something. She kept it on the table. He ignored her.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"I didn't see you around so there. Also I've been doing alot of thinking and I might have been rude earlier today" Stormi said and he laughed.

"I recall you being mad when I used the same format" Ares told her and she sat next to him and shrugged.

"Oh well" Stormi said.

"You still owe me an apology" he said and she laughed.

"Let it go" Stormi said and he began singing let it go from Frozen and she laughed. "Gosh who would have thought you watched that? no way!" she said still laughing.

"Well I have a sister and two female cousins. They're so much to handle" He said.

"I forced Hunter into watching such also. He's my cousin" Stormi explained.

"I know" Ares said. She opened her mouth to talk but he beat her to it. "My apology" he demanded before he started eating.

"Fine sorry" Stormi said.

"Good" Ares said smiling. "If you had not been rude earlier I wouldn't have had it in me to stop him. You saved a life" he said smiling.

"Aww. To think we never agree" Stormi said earning a laugh from him.

"Once again here we are" Ares said and they stared at each other for a while and both became tensed. Ares kept the empty wrap. "Thanks for this" he said still staring at her as he licked the mayonnaise off the side of his lip.

Stormi gulped as she stared at him before looking at his book where he had several drawings. She cleared her throat and picked it up.

"Do you like it?" he asked his breath fanning her neck.

"Ares" She said and he noticed their proximity and chuckled before moving away casually.
Raven who was at the hospital had a plaster dressing at the side of her neck. She was on her bed in a ward.

"Alright we'll leave now" the doctors who came for a consult said immediately her children walked in.

"Sure" Raven said and they walked out.

"Mum" Isla called and Raven glared at her. "Sorry for doing this to you I didn't mean to"
Raven ignored her.

"Hey mum" Isle said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"You guys I'm fine. Go get something to eat if you haven't" Raven told them.

"Aunt!" Myla, Esme and Milo called immediately they walked in. Leo walked in as well with lunch.