Chapter 3

Ares and River trained at Ares'
"Down,up,down,down" said Leo, River's uncle.

"Damn" Ares and he laid on the floor. "I'm fucking tired dad" Ares exclaimed.

"Really now?" Leo asked onseeing both boys give up.

"Fine then" he said. He threw bottles of water to them. They sat up and drank up.

"Tiago said you'll be leaving for Louisville"

"The nigga be snitching on ma business" River sighed with an eye roll.

"So when you leaving?" Leo asked.

"Whenever I'm ready. I ain't rushing nothing bro" River said.

"You leaving with him?" Leo asked.

"Yes dad" Ares said without wasting time. Leo gave him a look and Ares looked down.

"We need to talk" Leo said before walking away.

River turned to Ares' direction.

"Go ahead" River said.

"I'll be back mahn. Can you find your way around?" Ares asked concerned and River smiled.

"I'll try" River responded with a small smile on his face. Ares stared at him for way too long with a sad expression. "Nah don't start. Why the hell you sad mehn?"

"Who said anything bout me being sad?" Ares asked trying to sound okay.

"Don't take advantage of my blindness Ares. I know you and I can feel it" River said.

"Dad's waiting" Ares said patting River on his shoulder before getting up and walking away.

River shook his head and put his feet in the pool.

"What are you still doing?" Hunter called from downstairs.

"Give us a few minutes Hunter!" Stormi screamed.

She smiled at Jordyn and put the last pin in her hair.

"Wow" Stormi exclaimed

"Oh my" Jordyn said looking at herself in the mirror. "You sure this is a good idea?" she asked not sure.

"Go find out. Come-on masterpiece, don't leave him waiting and take lots of pictures" Stormi said smiling.

"Yeah whatever" Jordyn and she got up and grabbed her chain purse which she hung crossword.

She was putting on a scarf top and ripped denim jeans with a pair of nike canvas.

Stormi squealed and Jordyn smiled then walked downstairs using her iPhone. Hunter looked up at her with a smile.

"Damn" he muttered.

"Alright guys make sure to have fun" Stormi screamed coming down the stairs.

"Come-on" Hunter and he pulled Jordyn who complained. Stormi smiled.

"Damn" River as he walked.

"Yeah I love River and all but I'm just bothered about you right now. You sure you really..." Leo said but was cut short by Ares.

"I'm sure dad"

"I'm just making sure you really wanna do this not because you feel guilty or anything" Leo said with concern.

"Either way dad, I won't be rest assured without being by his side. I know he can handle anything but he needs me still" Ares said.

River was listening he smiled slightly..