"Nope. Some call me the ears of Louisville" Stormi said with a shrug and he laughed.

"You're stupid. So I'm guessing you already know what's wrong" Keith said.

"Nope" Stormi replied and he rolled his eyes.

"What are you here for?" Keith asked.

"Uh came to get something" Stormi replied before pulling out a chair.

"Whoa whoa whoa what are you doing?" Keith asked startling her and she chuckled.

"I believe you aren't stupid to understand I wanna sit. Talk to me"

"So you assume I'll open up simply because you asked" Keith said before scoffing.

"No I think you'll open up to me eventually" Stormi said with a shrug before sitting down.

"Get rid of whatever gave you the impression that we're friends" Keith told her.

Stormi stared at him hurt for a while.

"Right I should stop making assumptions, my bad. Stop sulking because McKenna did that to you or your family. You had that coming and in a way you deserve it Playboy"
Keith narrowed his eyes.

"You have no idea of what I'm going through so I suggest you don't act it" Keith snapped.

"Yeah I know it isn't that simple but duh take out that fire on McKenna not me. Y'all are just messed up and you sulking won't change nothing. Your dad is cruel and he's mad at you so what? show McKenna you're more than this" Stormi snapped back.

Keith slammed his fist on the wall.

"Get out!" Keith said angrily and she laughed.

"My work is done anyway. I struck a nerve that means you got the message. Don't go slamming walls you clearly can't handle" Stormi told him laughing and they stared at his shaky fist.

Keith exhaled and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're unbearable" Keith said with a small smile.

"Aren't we all? well you know I'm right" Stormi said and he smiled. "This is the part you say thank you you know"

Keith just stared at her and shook his head.

"Right. I'll be leaving now not that you asked or you care" Stormi said with a shrug.

She walked away and Keith smiled slightly.

                        ••☘••️☘••️
"Don't be an idiot. Basing addiction on the symptoms doesn't provide an advantage over the other group. Don't be an idiot" River said again and Stormi frowned at him.

"There are other ways to present your opinion you know" Stormi said annoyed.

"You're too cliche. We should do this by gender. You're so stupid" River dissed Stormi who slammed the papers on the table.

"You don't talk to me like that" Stormi warned him.

"Else?" River challenged raising a brow. The guys laughed.

"Leave her alone River" Aaron chipped in.

"I was wondering when you were gonna speak up instead of being a mutt" River dissed. "Are you stupid? quit oggling"

"River" Aaron called in a strangled tone.

"Great. Even you gets to moan the name" River said rolling his eyes and the boys went wild. Aaron was embarrassed.

"Damn River" Trey said laughing. "Had enough Aaron?" he teased and Aaron glared at him. River smirked.

"You're on his side?" Zac asked Trey.