Chapter 6. A Meeting

NEXT morning, was blurry and cold. Rain was showering from the sky, falling through the holes and cracks in the wooden planked roof. The dogs were being drenched and they were shivering from the cold. Two men opened the enclosure and came in with a gigantic bowl of dog food. Chase had ordered everyone to stay calm and don't start fighting. The men put the giant bowl down and left the enclosure. "Everyone don't fight" Chase said. He ordered everyone to calmly gather around the giant bowl and eat fairly. The dogs did as he said but soon the calmness erupted into a fight. The dogs started barking and growling at one another. Big dogs jumped into the bowl of food, tipping it and dropping food everywhere. Little dogs ran in and picked the scattered pieces.

Suddenly a giant English Mastiff jumped into the bowl and tipped it over. All of the food went flying across the enclosure.
The Paw Patrol pups backed away from the commotion and stood together.

Little dogs struggled to get a fair share and were being pushed by the bigger dogs. A little chihuahua was actually gaining benefit of his extremely small size. No one really noticed him, and he was able to hide in a pile of dog food without being seen. But he did have his troubles.

A giant Pitbull took in a large mouthful of food and didn't know that he also took in the Chihuahua. "I'm in your mouth!" the tiny dog yelled. The Pitbull spat the food out and growled at the dog.

The little dog whimpered, flattening his ears, and tucking his tail between his legs. But suddenly he jumped at the Pitbull and started biting his face.
The daring little chihuahua pulled the Pitbull's nose and eyelids. The Paw Patrol pups were watching in shock. "These dogs are crazy" Rocky said.

"Why can't they just share?" Liberty said.

The Pitbull had enough of the tiny dog and ran away. "Hehe! Being little is better than being big!" the chihuahua yelled. The Pitbull turned around and growled. "Hehehehehehe!" the little dog laughed, chewing on his food and also letting some fall out of his mouth. The pitbull shot him a nasty look and walked. "Hehehehehehe!" the chihuahua laughed again, this time no food was coming out of his mouth.

When breakfast was over, things calmed down and the dogs stopped fighting. Chase decided this was a good time to call everyone to a meeting.

"I may ask for the attention of each and every dog. We will be having an important meeting that must be attended" Chase announced.

Everyone attended the meeting and listened to what Chase was gonna say.

"So as I said yesterday, us Paw Patrol are gonna free all of you and reunite you guys with your owners" Chase started. The dogs started wagging their tails with joy. They hadn't seen their beloved humans in many months, and were now more than eager to see them.
"Now here's the plan: since the roof of wooden planks is very weak and there are many holes, we stack on each other, forming a pup tower" Chase said.

"Then through that big hole in the roof, I will climb the pup tower and get out" Chase looked up at the big hole in the roof and so did the other dogs.

"I will get out through the hole and so will Rocky, Rubble, Marshall, Liberty, Skye, and Zuma. I will need Zuma to come with me and help me look for the keys to this enclosure. The rest of you will distract the people for us. Then when Zuma and I find the keys, we will open the enclosure. While we're opening it, you guys must still keep the people distracted so that they won't catch us and take the keys.
When the enclosure is open, everyone will run out, no one stay in. I want all of you guys to beat those people and attack them till they cannot move anymore or lock us up anymore. Then when they are beaten almost to death, we will throw them in this enclosure and I will lock it.
After we lock them up, we will have time to figure out how will we get back to Adventure City. But that doesn't mean we can take our sweet time. People got brains and they will find a way out".

"That sounds like a plan" Marshall said. "I'm actually excited to beat those people. You have no idea how bad I've been wanting to beat them up" the little chihuahua said. "I'm gonna pull their noses, ears, eyelids, hair, and bite their toes. I'm ready!". "Man I'm so thankful that the Paw Patrol were caught and brought here. If they hadn't been locked up, we would've stood here till for the rest of our lives" the English sheepdog said.

"The Paw Patrol really got brains while we are just dogs who want to eat and sleep and get all of the attention from our humans" a retriever laughed.
"I can't imagine life without these amazing pups".

"Our job, our pleasure. We enjoy rescuing and saving others" Skye said.

The time to put the plan into the action had come. Chase took his position as leader and started throwing out orders.