The Ending Of A Time

(Peach ends in Tatsumi's POV.)

Esdeath POV

"H-how are you so good at this..?~" For the first time in sex I meant what I asked

"I..I don't know.." She replied, "I guess I'm gay now."

"B-but you're me.."

"Right.. mas?"

"Yeah."

"Well it doesn't matter, I would be gay for myself regardless.." After saying that, she went back onto sucking and playing with my breasts, somehow it felt really good, and I realized that I would actually be gay for myself as well..

After a long while of me moaning, she stopped and looked at my eyes once again "Now I get what people see in these~"

I smiled and hugged her neck going in for a kiss once again, I am a good kisser than Tatsumi ngl..

After a while, I felt her hand down on my thigh, literally grasping it.

"hnngh-" I moaned as we kissed, it was still feeling so good..

Getting railed by myself.

Her hand was going up and down on my thigh, she even grabbed my ass for a second there, but couldn't hold it on for longer, since.. Well.. it's pretty big and I would be sitting on her hand if I let go of her neck.

Then suddenly, she broke the kiss, and smiled at me, it was so sudden that my tongue was still out, somehow wanting more.

"Is something wrong..?" I asked, I was a bit worried that I did something wrong.. Man it truly sucks to be a bottom.

"what? NO!!!! I just thought about the boys for a sec there, and fyi, you kiss a LOT better than Tatsumi."

"Same goes for you." I replied, we laughed at each other, she was still looking at me and no one else.

And at the same time, we looked at our right, (I mean my right and her left) at the boys, only to see them literally touching themselves sitting next to each other and looking at us.

"YOU GUYS KISS WORSE THAN ME!" I shouted, they were confused as hell, and we were just laughing at them..

"DO SOMETHING VALUABLE AND GET SOME CHAINS WILL YA?" Esdeath shouted after me, (most likely) T2 acted first and started running towards a dungeon-looking building, and Tatsumi followed him. The funniest part was, they both were completely naked and one of them didn't know what he was doing, or why he was doing it.

"Now where were we.." Esdeath looked at me once again, and leaned in to kiss my neck without a warning. Which obviously lead to.. a beautiful moan.

"I would say I belong to you, but- ah~ I guess it wouldn't change anything now ah~ would it..?" I said, laughing softly, I even heard her laugh, but she didn't give it up.

When she finally stopped literally sucking my neck and my chest all over, I relaxed a bit and let go of her as well, but then..

When I thought that her horny aura was gone..

I felt something.. things.. inside me..

"Esdeath..!~" I don't remember moaning that hard in my entire life.

"H-how are y-you ah!~ that d-deep inside..?" I looked down, her tongue was out, looking like an actual dog, I could see her left arm on the ground, and feel right hand's fingers inside. Two of them to be more- "agh~" specific..