The Conversation: Part 2

A/N: Before we start, I know that I do put a lot of warnings about the smut thing, but I gotta make sure everyone enjoys my story, so yes, there is a smut part on this episode, a bit more 'smuttier' than the previous one actually... But! I won't spoil this out for you guys, and please let me know whether you want more, or not.. Thank you once again, love y'all! ^^

Tatsumi POV

The things Esdeath said hit me like a gunshot from my chest. The reason why it hurt this much was because they were all true, and she knew it. She knew that I would see what she saw, she was too confident, covered all of my questions, and roasted all of my theories about everything..

But still, I didn't want to let all those innocent people die just because they were weak.

"Aye, Tatsumi." I heard someone calling my name, it was the same guy as back then, back when I was in the base.. He'd told me something back there, but I just couldn't remember what it was..

"I've been there." He said, he looked a little more mature than he was back in the base "Look buddy, just as I said before, you don't have to choose one side. Don't stay in the path if it was already discovered, find a new one. If you can't, make a new one. You're not alone. We're not alone."

"What?" I asked, but as I did, I blinked and he vanished once again.

"What, what?" Esdeath asked, she seemed worried "Are you okay? Was it too much for you?"

"Wha- no!" I sighed, "I just- nevermind."

"Tatsumi I'm serious. I told you before, this is serious, don't try to- do whatever you're doing right now." She said, she looked kind of pissed, and I could understand the reason why, but I was really happy not seeing him again since he made me feel like as if I was a lunatic.

I sighed and looked at her once again, since the sun was down, the moon's light was lighting her eyes. I could see how beautiful it was despite the darkness.. "I'm hallucinating, Esdeath." I said, I didn't even lie, like- at all..

"Hallucinating?"

"Yes.. It has happened twice, one being 2 minutes earlier.. Seems like whenever I need to choose between 2 things, the things being the revolutionary and the imperial army, this guy shows up and talks to me.."

"Talks to you, as if, chatting? Or more like, quotes, 'dO tHiS aNd ThaT' way?" she laughed a little, it was pretty funny, she sounded like boss..

"More like the quote way." I said, laughing a little as well.

"Must be your inner voice." She said, and continued "It happened to me before as well, when my village got burned.. She told me to listen to my father, in fact,
I thought that it was my mother, but then, you know.. Maturing is realizing at some point.."

"Sorry.." I said, I kind of felt like it was my fault that she remembered her family, which was completely true, but since it's Esdeath we're talking about;

"What are you apologizing for? It's not your fault that they died, they could've been stronger, and alive, it only depends on them, don't trouble yourself." she kissed my cheek and sat next to me, onto the couch. "If I blamed myself for not being there when my father was dying, or, anyone in general actually, I wouldn't be here. In fact, I probably would be dead... 'Cause if you look at it that way, I am the reason why a lot of people died, without counting the one's I've killed of course, my comrades, family, friends,-if you do call them friends- and lots of other people who thought that I would save their asses in a fight. With that many revenge's to take, and burden to carry, trust me, I would kill myself before I even got that many."