The Promise

(A/N: The peach ends in Tatsumi's POV)

Esdeath POV

As I said 'pup', something cracked me, and I started laughing. But not like, 'omg it's so funnyyyy' laugh, a smirk-laugh as I call it, not just a smirk, but not a laugh either. And as expected, Tatsumi opened his eyes, and looked at me both with a little fear, and 'are you serious? pup?!' face.

But since he couldn't talk because of the ice in his mouth, I decided to answer without hearing the question; "Well you know what to call me, 'master', but I don't know, isn't pup better than pet?"

"mmhmm"

"I'll take that as a yes."

I got closer to his face, stuck my tongue out, and slowly licked the ice inside his mouth, as I did that, he closed his eyes once again, and tried to reach me with his tongue, which he failed about 5 times, so I decided to make a move and not just watch him using everything he had left just to reach my tongue..

I bit the ice, took it inside my mouth, and spit it out.

"Should be easier now."

I got closer to him again, but this time he could kiss me as well, and we kissed for a while.. His tongue was still cold, just like his body.. Which ironically turned me on a little more, hotness is not my cup of tea..

When I finally broke the kiss, since, well, I kind of choked him once again, he tried to breathe, but well, I sort of didn't let him do as he pleased, and clutched his shoulders, again, freezing them.

God I love freezing everything I see... (A/N: I know.. I know, love..)

"aah!" Tatsumi screamed from pain, which, as anyone can imagine, made me smile, and well, talk..

"If you don't want any more pain, I suggest being a good boy.." I said, showing, and looking at his erected little Tatsumi, which he tried to hide from me..

"I-I apologize, m-master.."

I- submissive boys>>>

I smirked once again, and undressed myself, then I made a move to sit onto him, which kind of.. Made him do something he shouldn't have done..

"You came?!"

"..!!" He closed his eyes, and looked at his side, looking like a tomato.. "I- I can't stand seeing you all naked like that........!!! Y-you know it..."

"Oh yes, yes I do!" I was kind of pissed, since.. "This is the second time!! You did this before as well, and now my beautiful blue sheets are dead because of that!"

"Hey! I suggested that we could actually wash them ourselves, but you said and I quote, 'nO tAtSuMi iT's FiNe', so I decided to listen, and throw them into the garbage!!!"

"I- I only said that because you started crying and apologizing again, and well, I did think it wasn't a big deal since I thought it wouldn't happen again, but HERE WE ARE."

"uh..."

"Yes, UHHHH, I want my sheets back. I want my skyblue sheets back...."

"E-Esdeath.."

"What now?! Did you ruin my floors as we- ah~"

I felt something moving inside me, but well, it was a little bit too late, since, well, I moaned like a bottom.

"Y-yeah.."

"Ta- ah~ tsumi- s-stop-"

I hate this.