The Oppose

'So what you're saying is.. I should just take him and leave?'

'Exactly.'

'b-but master I- y-you know that she might be there too, right?'

'I'm the literal god, you dumbass.. Of course I do..'

'S-sorry, master.. I- I only have one more question, if I may..'

'Hmm? What is it, pup?'

'W-what if I fail..?'

'haha.. you will not.'

Tatsumi POV

"Seryu, remember the promise between us..?" I heard Esdeath from my left, she obviously was trying to make Seryu join us, so.. I didn't wanna be a burden to her, and left. And since she didn't stop me, I'm positive that I did the right thing..

I was already done with breakfast, and just sitting there, watching Esdeath eat, which weirdly is one of my hobbies, she looks so cute when she's eating.. F-for some reason I don't know.

Anyway, after leaving the room, I decided to take a look at the garden, because of me Esdeath couldn't be able to look after her flowers, so I felt a little guilty, and well, I had nothing better to do...

"Hey, Tatsumi.." I heard Wave from my back while I was watering the flowers.

"Oh!" I turned at him, "Hey bro.. How have you been..?"

"It's Kurome.."

"Huh? I-is something wrong? Is she alright??"

"No no, she's alright, the thing is, she always hated to be wrong, and well, she obviously was, about a lot of things actually.. I've been meaning to tell comman- Esdeath about her situation, and that I actually wanted to join you guys, but.. but because of the truth I can't admit to myself, I didn't leave her.. I still think that you guys are right, but.. You know, bud.."

Wave really seemed down, in fact, I had never seen him this sad, and well, desperate before.. "Buddy.." I punched him softly, "Look, trust me, I know how it feels. I really do. I don't know Kurome as well as you do, but.. Just give her time, you know that time heals everything, don't push neither yourself, nor her too hard, relax a little.. Even if night raid attacks us again, we have Esdeath with us. As we both know, unless Kurome attacks her, and opposes her officially, she won't let her get hurt. None of you guys actually, you gotta trust her a little.. AND me, bud, I always got your back!"

"Thanks, Tatsumi.. Means a lot.."

"Always, buddy.. You're one of my best friends after all!" I laughed, and took the watering can back up from the ground, and sighed, "Man there sure are a LOT of them.."

Wave looked at me for a while, and started laughing, sarcastically actually. "Man, what the fuck are you doing?!"

I didn't understand what he meant, or why he was laughing, so I answered doubting myself.. "I-I'm watering the flowers, Esdeath couldn't take care of them for a long time, and well I have nothing better to do-"

"DUDE!!!" He laughed even harder, but calmed himself down after a while. "Dude, she didn't take care of the flowers because they looked good or something, if you rub these guys into an open wound.. as commander said and I quote, 'They cause excruciating pain', so you know, since you came back, she hasn't tortured a single soul.. Well, at least that I'm aware of.. So she eventually stopped using them as well.. And- and the fact that you actually tried to take care of them- I- I'm really sorry, buddy.. I cracked so hard.. Forgive me.."