58 ~ The Best Wedding Night

Start from the beginning

Her words hit me hard as I could feel the love, protection and care in her voice.

The rounds of holy fire and vows stand completed and we both sat back in our places.

the priests started chanting the sacred Mantras and we both remembered our ancestors. After taking their blessings, I was asked to fill vermillion in the partition of her hairs.

I looked at Maa Saheb who walked to her and lifted her veil up to the head. 

Her face looked beautiful. Her gaze down, cheeks red with blush. And I took the vermillion and took it to her head. Filling in long in the partition of hairs I claimed her as mine.

The red vermillion fell on her nose as I repeated it more than two times.

She chuckled a little as she brushed her nose a little with her finger.

I could see the water collecting in her eyes a little. I knew that she was missing her family so much but I couldn't help anything. All I could was to give her the life of happiness she deserves and I was determined to do it.

 The wedding stands completed and we both stood up to take the blessings of our elders.

We bowed down in front of my father. He patted my shoulder and blessed her.

"May God bless you and hope you keep this man in limits,"

I chuckled and we both moved to Maa Saheb.

She also blessed her. No one was blessing me. It hurt.

"May God bless you a baby soon, I am dying to be a grandmother,"

"Yeah, that we can see that,"

I teased her.

"I don't think, I need to tell your desperations in front of all,"

She warned me and everyone laughed.

I was shut and begged.

"No, Please..."

We met the senior and close officials of the Empire. They congratulated us and then it was time for the Royal dinner and Meeting ceremony.

We both were asked to take a rest as the First Meeting ceremony of the Queen with the Empire needed to be held. In that, the guests greet and congratulates, give presents and see the Wedded princess.

I got busy with the political talks to the Kings of other Empires. Being the King didn't allow you to have rest during the royal gatherings. While Abhi went to take some rest.

All the while I was missing someone who was my heart. My sister.

I hope she was here, she must be the one dancing in joy at my wedding. But, I hope she was fine there. She would be.

Suddenly, An attendee caught my attention.

"Your highness, Maa Saheb asked your presence in the Royal gathering hall,"

I nodded to him and he went from there. I excused myself from the group of persons and walked to the Royal gathering hall. Maybe everyone had arrived there.

Before I enter, the announcer announced my presence, the way they used to do for my father. My chest enlarged with pride.

I entered and walked past the crowd to sit on the throne. I could feel all the eyes on me. I greeted a few people through my eyes as I reached the throne.

"Please have the seats,"

I said, my voice authoritative and heavy.

They sat and I took my seat too.