<Chapter Thirty Three: Today again, I close my eyes by your side >

The discordant noises - the constant chattering of the people mixed with the systematic voices of airline staffs or the echo of announcements over built in speakers, were rivalling together with the furious thump of Soobin's heart.

Though excitement ran in his veins , nervousness still prickles on his skin. 

Yeonjun's finally coming back today.

the missing puzzle piece, back to where it's supposed to be

Unlike Soobin who keeps throwing hypertense glances to various entrance gates, the two younger boys beside him, just kept their chill, scrolling through each of their phones.

It's not like this is his first time meeting with yeonjun- plus it has only been two months since they have been away from each other , and so why is Soobin feeling the pure fluttery sensation once over again- just like a high school kid interacting with their crush for the first time. 

Somehow, it felt as though some dynamics in their relationship has shifted, something new, something unpredictable. 

The tall boy felt as though he's falling freshly in love for the first time again. 

this time, unhiding and properly..

Without a warning, a sudden squeal of joy erupted from kai's lungs causing a few passerby to throw weird glares at them. 

Soobin snapped his head so quickly at the source of the other boy's childish screams.

The boy recklessly skimmed over the crowd that has now flocked up against the gate entrances. 

His timid eyes firstly landed on the blonde hair, tanned skin, charismatic and the unmistakable figure, seemed to be Jessi who's wearing the extra big sun glasses yet he attention was quickly shifted onto the boy walking next to her. 

Yeonjun, he no longer has his pastel pink hair, instead a calm shade of raven was replaced- converting his facial features sharper- maybe due to his drastic loss of weight too, his cheek bones, the jaw lines seemed to popped out more than ever. 

Nonetheless, he still look as attractive as ever, though soobin have never admitted out loud that yeonjun was the most ethereal person he have ever witness in his 20 years of being alive.

A sight to melt

Soobin has always been so non-vocal about his thoughts and lacked the ability to express his impressions to the older boy but after having  bro talk sessions with Taehyun, who literally could be called the god of all single people- yet he seemed to know about relationships even more than soobin- lectured him to make sure to shower yeonjun with sweet talks, compliments and praises, all the good things that could help the older's mentality to sway more into positivity.

Before he could make sense of what his body did, he was already capturing the older boy into his eager arms- inhaling out in relief as the rhythmic heartbeats tangled together again. 

Either to be in love or to go insane

"Hey binni, I can't breathe" a muffled voice vibrated against his shoulder.

"Hey, sorry" 

Voice too breathless, too overwhelmed , soobin released the smaller boy from his grip. 

At that, yeonjun's sparkling eyes finally took the chance to met his wild orbs, keenly searching for something.

The validation