<Chapter Four: Call Me>

As much as Yeonjun was grateful to have a place to sleep, it still doesn't mean he doesn't struggles to sleep at all.

Nights have been more and more chilly, and the little silk blanket offered by the bar owner, had been failing to keep the boy from trembling in cold- yet he doesn't have the heart to complain about it when Jungkook was already doing so much for him.

In nights like this, yeonjun couldn't sleep even if he wants to knock out from exhaustion. These sleepless nights were the reason he kept dozing off under the tree of his university campus. The pink haired boy had considered getting an apartment, but it was impossible- he couldn't afford it. The commissions were enough to pay for his food and clothings but not quite enough for an accommodation.

So nights like this when he struggles in cold, Yeonjun is more than eager to talk with Soobin, mainly to distract himself from the biting cold air. So He tries his best to get comfortable, sat up, knees to the chest, wrapping blanket around his legs and proceeded to dial Soobin's number.

Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep..

He didn't pick up.

Sighs

Yeonjun does call and text everyday, however Soobin doesn't return the calls everyday.

Some days, yeonjun was enough to keep the other boy calm but some days, yeonjun was not enough.

Despite not being responsive at certain nights, in the mornings, Soobin would still send him Good morning  texts as usual. As much as Yeonjun was getting used to the taller's moody behaviors, disappointment never failed to form a bitter knot inside his ribcage.

After a few more attempts on ringing the number, the pink haired boy eventually gave up and just pathetically tried his best to fall asleep again.

Yeonjun was an introvert plus he never had a friend before so it was honestly awkward to hang out with Soobin and his friends at first. However, the boys have been nothing but kind to him, so it was not that hard for the boy to get used to their presence.

Just bare minimum kindness and normal actions of what friends usually do, always left yeonjun feeling giddy and happy. It was overwhelming at first but with Soobin patiently helping the older with the socializing part, his overly-introverted shell soon faded.

Taehyun, the boy was a witty, smart guy that has skills to roast you in 45 ways- plus a bonus charm that can make people laugh without even trying. Kai , on the other hand is a really soft yet a loud boy- always cracking bad jokes around the group cheerfully.

Soobin..

Well Soobin is kind..

Gentle..

Voice tender yet deep..

He loves eating bread a bit too much..

Always bickering with the other two boys and occasionally smiles at Yeonjun who always sat beside him..

Yes, he amazing like that...

Soobin finally took Yeonjun out for their first date after two weeks of texting and hanging out at school.

It was a Friday night.

Soobin initially told Yeonjun that he would pick him up from his house and of course the pink haired boy had panicked.