<Chapter Thirty Two: Today again, I circle around you>

Soobin was feeling extra giddy today.

The boy joyfully hums a nameless song while shoving a big scoop of shaved ice down his throat. 

What a refreshing five seconds of his life

 Earlier, he finally submitted the final papers and that means- he's officially done with the university works, just needed to wait for the marks and of course graduation.

Kai groans melodramatically beside the taller boy-as he should because, turned out he still hasn't done even half of his papers.

"Good for you both- now does anyone wanna help me with meh papers?" 

"Maybe for 100 USD per hour" Taehyun sheepishly replied.

Three boys were gathered at a local korean restaurant as soobin has promised them for a treat- mostly to celebrate his accomplishment of uni works.

"Also soob, Bang Chan's asking if you gon come to his party tonight? Me and Kai are going though"

The tallest of the three just raised an eyebrow before slightly turning towards Kai.

"Wow this guy? Still partying when your due date is close up your arse ?" 

Wearing a wide grin, Kai just wiggled his eyebrows and gave older a thumbs up.

"Gotta YOLO man" the boy looking not a bit concerned, earned a high five from the gray haired boy in front of him.

"Wow what a carefree guy" Soobin remarked.

Honestly, Kai never failed to make him genuinely amused with his laid back actions.

"I am not going though" 

The shaved ice was now gone and the only things that remained in sight was the empty glass.

 Soobin's heart remained full though.

"Oh rightttt- you have to call Yeonjun, tell him we miss him lots yea? "

It's not that yeonjun still doesn't talk with the younger boys, in fact he already face timed them together with soobin - but it's just that he still couldn't be active on their group chat on a daily basics.

"sure I will" 

That dark place that I wanted to be lost in, I want to go there

I'll be there

It has been two weeks since Yeonjun's operation was successfully done. Though the boy hasn't still get discharged from hospital, he's slowly and steadily recovering- the post operation state.

Just as soobin told the latter, they have been messaging and calling each other everyday again. Their re-bonding wasn't a hard process as it happened so naturally, as smooth as a butter - as though the two had not experienced a fall out.  

However, clearly, they still are not back together.

Soobin wished that could be the case though. Even so, he doesn't want to push yeonjun, if the older boy no longer have the will to be with him anymore.

Will you come back to Korea? 

Soobin had been itching to question but didn't dare to- since he's much of a coward to hear the reply. Yeonjun hasn't tried to start the topic of their complicated relationship too- perhaps the poor boy's not quite ready yet.

Thus, whenever they hang out virtually, the younger mostly tries to make effort on learning how to communicate with the older boy, mostly asking him about his days which yeonjun always whined that it's boring and repetitive- he's still in the hospital after all.