CHAPTER 57: 🖤 DIVORCE 🖤

Magsimula sa umpisa

TAE - So..shall we go Miss Kim Jennie.. ( He stated sarcastically causing Jennie unnie to leave her place the next second. He too was about to leave the office but halted on his steps and turned to me.)

I grimaced seeing him turning and walking back to me with a smirk on his face but my eyes were left widened when he came near me and pecked my cheeks. My eyes popped out of my sockets for the 2nd time today and I felt fear running in my veins instead of blood perceiving the other guy strengthening his fists. I looked at Tae Oppa with my widened eyes and gave him a 'mind to explain' look and waited for his comeback but what he said next shocked me to the core.

 I looked at Tae Oppa with my widened eyes and gave him a 'mind to explain' look and waited for his comeback but what he said next shocked me to the core

TAE - Wae? Why are u shocked? Don't act like we haven't done this before... In fact, we have done more than that..That too a dozen times. Right Angel? ( He uttered with the smirk continuously lingering on his face and this time I was completely ready to see him lying on the floor fully covered in blood with Jungkook standing on the top of him with his gun in his hold. But that never happened as the next second Tae Oppa instantly left the office leaving me still shocked.)

I stayed still in my position apprehending his words that I heard for the first time today from that innocent mouth of his right in front of my husband who is boiling with anger comprehending the remarks that the guy just said to his wife. 

PRINCIPAL - Ahh..Mrs Jeon..U good.. ( The principal urged looking at my startled self to which I looked towards her with a jerk and nodded my head before walking towards her passing the furious boy.) I'm pleased to see u both here Mr and Mrs Jeon..

Y/N - We too Ma'am, We too... ( I responded with a smile while side glancing at the man who was looking at me like a hunter looks at its hunt, and that undoubtedly scared the shit out of me.) 

PRINCIPAL - U won't believe me Mr Jeon but Kizzie is one of the brilliant students of our school who have topped in each and every subject

PRINCIPAL - U won't believe me Mr Jeon but Kizzie is one of the brilliant students of our school who have topped in each and every subject. She indeed is a bright child. ( She announced diverting Jungkook's attention towards herself and making him smile a little.)

JK - She has to be..After all, she's my daughter...My little Princess.. ( He declared caressing Cupcake's hair lightly whilst grinning looking at the little girl who was beyond bored sitting here while doing nothing. ) I knew she would take after me...I too was a brilliant student at my time...Aish..girls used to die for me even when was a 5 year old. Y/N too fell for my looks when I met her for the first time when I was 9..Am I right Mrs Y/N Jeon Jungkook?