C: FOUR

OUR DESPICABLE LOVE

The girl and boy were kissing deeply, as if nothing else mattered

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The girl and boy were kissing deeply, as if nothing else mattered. After a little while, the boy gently stopped on noticing that the girl needed to breathe. He joined their foreheads together and rose to gaze deep in her eyes.

Meanwhile The girl was mesmerised by the adorable yet handsome face of the boy holding onto her. She quickly pecked his nose, drawing out a light laugh from him.

They stayed like that for a moment, soaking in the moment. Suddenly with a voice filled with emotion, the boy said to his one and only, "Promise me, that I’m the only one who can be this close, the only one who can kiss you like this, look at you with this much love, only one who can hold you this tight, who can love you like this. Tell me I'm the only one who has your heart, just me!"

The girl sprang to feel her eyes getting heavy because of the tears that welled up in the her eyes from his heartfelt words and his eternal love for her. "You're the only one who holds a place in my heart, my body, my life, my soul, everything that's related to me, Just you!" she assured him, her words bringing tears of happiness to his eyes too.

He saw in her eyes the same love she saw in his, the love in her eyes that was for him, only for him. Not wanting to lose another second, he drew her into a tender kiss and whispered, "I love you, my princess."

Her lips streched into a big smile, as she held his cheeks and responded with a light kiss on his lips, "I love you too, my kookie."

——————————

As soon as Jennie and Rosé saw the girl approaching the dining table, they chimed in together, "Good morning, Yn" and marched over to give her a hug.

"Good morning," Yn replied, managing to display a small, forced smile.

"Good morning, my Humpty Dumpty," Baekhyun chimed with a cheerful tone, giving her a forehead kiss.

"To you too, Oppa," Yn responded, playfully pinching her brother's cheek.

Breakfast was going quietly until Baekhyun broke the silence, drawing the attention of the trio. "So, how was the party?" he asked. Jennie and Rosé tensed up at the mention of the party and looked at Yn, who was lost in her own a mess of thoughts.

"It was... uh... it was good," Rosé finally managed to say, stuttering a bit. "How was your meeting?" She gulped, quickly trying to change the subject and fortunately succeeding in doing so.

"It went well," Baekhyun replied.

"It must have, you're one of the top businessmen," Jennie stated, feeling proud of her boyfriend.

After breakfast, Baekhyun went to his room, and it was decided that skipping college for the day to visit the hospital might be a good idea. Baekhyun was initially hesitant to let Yn go, thinking she might be tired, but Jennie and Rosé convinced him, as they wanted to distract her from Jungkook and his schemes.