CHAPTER 38:🖤 UNABLE 🖤

I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FIND U

LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND BUT

NOBODY MAKES ME FEEL

LIKE I'M WORTH IT!!!

JK'S POV

Y/N - How can u get this low Jungkook? How can u? I thought u changed

Y/N - How can u get this low Jungkook? How can u? I thought u changed...I thought the monster inside u changed..but I was wrong...u can never change...never in your life and especially not for me...I loved u...I loved u and accepted you again with my whole heart but you decided to break me again..you decided to destroy me again...just because of you I lost my Unnie...I lost my elder sister...She broke every relationship with me just because of you. 

( My heart got frozen just that those words slipped from her mouth. I couldn't help myself but just to stare at her with bewildered eyes. The amount of abhor and rage in her eyes for me is making me unable to even breathe for once. The water streaming down her face is not tears but the trust that she is losing in me. The trust she lost in me. Her quivering voice is showing me how damaged she is, how damaged she is just because of me. Unknowingly a tear escaped my eyes observing her brown wet ones. 

'How? Just how can u not trust me? When u trusted me all this time then why not now? Why are u not intending to listen to me, Princess? Why are u not letting me tell u that whatever I did was just for our own good? Why are u not trusting me again Princess? Why?' My inner self screamed inside my head telling me to spat everything in front of her but I couldn't bring these words out of my mouth. 

Hanging my head low I continued to hear her outburst leaving my desire to cage her in my arms. Leaving my desires to kiss her till she makes me forget every pain of mine. Leaving my desires to touch her and absorb her every single pain. Leaving my desires of telling her that...that ur Jungkook is changed, he's not the old Jungkook. He's not the monster Jungkook. Your Kookie is back. He's back. 

True, everybody thinks of me as a monster. But it didn't stir me that much like it is affecting me now, hearing it from her mouth makes my heart ache. She..she thinks of me as a monster. A MONSTER. Just then more tears rolled down my cheeks and I closed my eyes tightly not planning to shed more tears in front of her. Cuz I know, no matter how much she tries to hate me but she can never see me crying. She can never see me hurt. And that's what makes me love her even more. I know it must be hurting her to say such words to me and I know that's it's just her rage that's making her say those things. So, mustering my courage I wiped my face and moved my face upwards to face her with red eyes and a fake smile. But the next words that slipped her mouth left me broken.) 

Y/N - I HATE U JUNGKOOK, ( She delivered while tears were streaming down her face and her ears turned red indicating her deception. She was trying to deceive me by saying that she hates me but her red ears proved her wrong. Mentally scoffing at her act of lying I tried to step forward and embrace her, But before I could do that she again proceeded to speak.) I HAT..... ( Before she could complete her sentence, she fell on the marble floor with a loud thud making me as well as Yoongi Hyung panic who was standing at the door all along.)