CHAPTER 43:🖤 PAIN 🖤

BENEATH MY BARE FEET IS A PATH OF BURNING COAL.

ALL MY LIFE HAVE LIVED A STRANGER AMONG STRANGERS

TAKE ME TO THE PLACE U ALL HOME

FOR THIS IGNORANCE WORLD WISHES TO BE MY ENEMY!!!

OTP

TAE - Annyeongha...

??? - What the hell were u doing at the hospital today? ( The man on the other side shouted on the call not even worrying to make the boy complete his greetings or to greet him back. Taehyung sighed at the behaviour of the older guy and took a seat on the counter of his kitchen waiting for some other expletive words to escape from the mouth of the older. ) I asked you something u brainless human being... stupid, senseless, useless alien... SPEAK UP U RASCAL...

TAE - Arghhh..hyunggg..stop shouting for a while..could u...( Taehyung shouted back getting annoyed by the treatment that the older was sending him. Whereas Suga on the other side just rolled his orbs in his response and gave a small hum.) Now, back to the question..Are u forgetting that I'm a doctor Suga Hyung...Why can't I be at the hospital? ( The boy retorted back sarcastically only to earn a scoff from the other side.)

SUGA - Don't lie to me Kim Taehyung, you were crying. I saw u with my own eyes. ( He stated in a spooky tone inducing the boy to gulp the block that formed in his throat.) Now speak the truth before I make u speak it in my own ways.. ( He threatened causing Taehyung to exhale a deep sigh and then to spill everything in front of him.) What the hell are u saying u jerk? Do u even know what are u saying? How can she cut her wrist? Don't u know that she could've died this time if u weren't fast enough to take her to the hospital? ( Suga screamed again making Taehyung drag the mobile phone a few meters away from his precious ear.) Now listen here u good for nothing doctor...If something happens to my sister then I'll make sure that u never get to see your next-generation..did u get that. I didn't give her responsibility to u so that u can be this careless with her... If I ever get to know that she hurt herself again then make sure to face my wrath..DID.U.GET.THAT..