CHAPTER 32:🖤 TRUST 🖤

YOU SAY I'M UNFAMILIAR, CHANGED INTO THE ONE U USED TO LIKE,

YOU SAY I'M NOT MYSELF WHICH YOU KNEW WELL

NO? WHAT DO U MEAN NO? I'M BLIND

LOVE? WHAT THE HECK IS LOVE? IT'S ALL FAKE LOVE!!!

??? - Yeah, she's told me to stay at her house until my house is fully finished. ( The golden-haired boy spoke to the girl from the other side of the phone, while a proud smirk plastered on her face listening to his remark. ) Rose, is it necessary to do all this...I mean it really doesn't matter to me if she is with me or not as long as she is happy. ( The boy stated with a heavy heart.)

ROSE - Oppa, I know u care for her happiness.....but trust me, what we are doing is for her own good........he doesn't deserve her Oppa, he's a monster, A MONSTER IN THE DISGUISE OF A INNOCENT MAN. ( She said with a clenched jaw making the boy sigh.) Our Y/N is too pure for him Oppa. She will not be able to endure the pain that he'll give her. She's so innocent that she'll save him endlessly despite his frightful behaviour. I can't let her endure all that Oppa.....and I think u too can't see her like that. So it's for her best. ( She uttered and the boy replied with a hum.) I Trust u Oppa, I trust your love for her, I trust that u'll take care of her fondly. ( She retorted with a smile causing a wide grin to cover his face.) I'm eagerly waiting for your bright future with Y/N, TAEHYUNG OPPA.....

TAE - Neee.....I'm going then, she must be waiting for me. ( He replied to the girl and picked his car keys to reach for u.)

( JK'S MANSION )

JK'S POV

'Aish, what wrong with this girl. Why is she so enthusiastic about Taehyung Hyung visiting here. It's not like she had a crush on him ere. Did she????' I imagined to myself whist a frown crawled on my face. I stared at her jumping figure and my arms spontaneously rested on the sides of my waist. ' Is she crazy ', I mumbled to myself and continued to look at her with an eerie expression.

 ' Is she crazy ', I mumbled to myself and continued to look at her with an eerie expression

??? - Waahhhh, how can someone check her wife out so shamelessly. ( The man who was trespassing me stated in a sarcastic tone while munching on his ice- cream.)

)