CHAPTER 26:🖤 TAE OPPA!!! 🖤

THIS WORLD SEEMS UNTRUE WITHOUT U

I WILL GET LOST IN THIS CROWDED WORLD

I WILL GO GO CRAZY WITHOUT U

IF U GO AWAY FROM ME MY LIFE WILL WITHER AWAY!!!

OTP

Y/N - Ne Eomma take care, I'll talk to u later okay, Saranghae. ( The girl stated with an eternal smile and ended the call.

"I'm getting married, I'm getting married", U stated while jumping here and there standing on the balcony. "Aish it's just next week. Waaaahhh. This guy is really impatient", You mumbled to yourself just as you stepped into your room from the balcony after talking with your parents. "I was really worried about how I was going to tell my parents about our relationship. But now as it is solved I'm, finally relieved", You said and dropped yourself on the bed where Kizzie was playing peacefully. 'Omo, I should get ready it's already 12', You screamed to yourself and rushed into the bathroom to freshen up.

KIZZIE - Unnie is acting weird today. ( The little girl muttered to herself just as u vanished from her sight looking bewildered.)

JK'S POV

"Hyung, it's already 12:15, when that important friend of yours is going to come. I really don't wanna be late just because of some piece of shit", I yelled in an irritated tone.

JIMIN - Yahh don't u dare call him that. He's my one n only best friend. ( He said while pointing his finger towards me to threaten me. I just scoffed and made myself seated again.)

JIN - Jungkook, I don't think so u should wait for this long. U'll just get late. ( The oldest tried to convince the youngest getting tired of all the mess.)

JUNGKOOK - Aniyaa I really want to see who's that important person to Jimin Hyung more than me and Y/N. ( I pronounced in a mocking tone.)

JIMIN - Hmmm he's definitely important to me than u but not than Y/N, as she is the one who introduced us. ( He stated making me frown.)

'I don't think so there was someone like this in our school' I whispered to myself and pushed my head back in frustration. Just then a voice was heard that made me annoyed.

KIZZIE - Ahjussi where are u taking my Unnie. ( She stated while pouting seeking to melt my heart. I held her hand and pulled her towards me making her face myself. )

JUNGKOOK - I'm taking your Unnie away from u little brat. ( I whispered in her ears creepily. scaring the hell out of her.)

She stared into my eyes with her big ones and I did the same but in a creepy way. The next moment the brave girl in front of me broke down into tears. Well, I never thought that I can be this scary to a kid. I tried to make her stop in terror of getting scolded by Y/N, but she started crying louder and the next moment I know there was a loud smack on my head.

Y/N - Yaahhhhhhhhh how many times do I have to tell u to not scare my Cupcake, You Stupid, fool. ( She uttered just as she snatched the girl away from me to embrace her. God, she looks so cute when she's angry. I really want to drag her into my room, right now, but I can't just because of that little brat. Aish. why is she so firm to snatch my Princess away. I stood up from my place and back hugged my girl tightly.

JUNGKOOK - I didn't do anything I just answered her question and she started crying. ( I stated just as I rested my head on her shoulder.)

Y/N - Cupcake, hey look here...( She uttered to grab the attention of the drama queen who was sobbing peacefully while hugging her. Aish, kids these days. ) Cupcake tell me what happened to u? Did someone scare u? ( She spoke while staring at me angrily getting a peck from me.)