CHAPTER 19:🖤 TRUE FEELINGS 🖤

U'RE THE LIGHT, U'RE THE NIGHT

U'RE THE COLOUR OF MY BLOOD

U'RE THE PAIN, U'RE THE CURE

U'RE THE ONLY THING I WANNA TOUCH!!!

Y/N'S POV

He just walked out of the room after saying that and after making me feel guilty for whatever I spat. 'I regret saying that. I think I should take to him calmly.' I considered in my mind and decided on talking to him In the evening, letting him have some time for calming down. In the dusk, I moved towards his room but to my poor fate, the door was locked. I knocked on the door but got no reply. For the second time, I knocked and called his name politely, "Jungkook it's me".

No reply. "Jungkook could u please open the door", I said more like pleading to which I again got no reply from his side. I sighed and thought of threatening him but it didn't work out as he interrupted, "Jungkook are u coming or should I call Oppa to..", " Y/N go and sleep. I don't want to talk to anyone right now", He asserted calmly in response to which I couldn't process any further words in my mind and walked to my room. 

I slowly stepped towards my room only to see a familiar figure leaning on the door of my room.

Straightening his posture he gave me his eye smile, in return to which I replied with a fake smile on my face

Straightening his posture he gave me his eye smile, in return to which I replied with a fake smile on my face. I looked at his face and found a worried expression on his face. 'Looks like he knows that something happened to me... of course, he must have known as Jungkook dragged me forcefully while I was crying the whole time.' I considered in my mind and sighed deeply.

" Y/N", After a few minutes, he finally spoke breaking the silence between us that made me take my face upwards and face him. "Ne Oppa". " What happened? Is everything alright?", He asked worriedly with his brows furrowed, forcing me to think 'Ani, Oppa nothing is alright. Everything is more messed up now.' But not wanting to make him or the other guys tensed about me and Jungkook, I put on a fake smile and replied, "Ne Oppa everything is good, don't worry".

I responded but the look that he was giving me was clearly telling me that he isn't convinced by my answer. "Y/N, kid u know u can tell us everything that is bothering u. We are always here for u", He uttered while caressing my hairs and caused a real smile to climb on my face. I held his hand which was caressing my hairs and brought it to my lips before pecking it. "Ne Oppa I know.. But trust me everything is alright. And I'm really good right now..."

I replied with his palm still in my hold by which he again didn't seem contented and tried to speak but couldn't do so as I invaded, "And could u please tell the others that everything is good, so they don't feel tensed because of me...And yeah please don't call me for dinner...I have a lot of work to do", I spoke in a hurry and before he could say anything in response I sped into my room speedily.