CHAPTER 57: 🖤 DIVORCE 🖤

[ NEXT UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY ]

THIS JOURNEY OF LOVE IS VERY DIFFICULT

THE ONE WHO GETS UP AFTER FALLING GETS HIS GOAL

NO MATTER HOW THE PAST IS,

WE CROSS IT WITH THE JOY OF OUR LOVE!!!

Y/N'S POV

Y/N - HOW DARE U TO TOUCH MY DAUGHTER U BASTARD..HOW DARE U? ( I shouted while fuming in anger and gritting my teeth startling everyone present in the room. I was angry, angry at him and at myself. At him because of the so many opportunities that he gave me so that I can hate him and at myself for still not being able to hate him. And that enraged me, that enraged me to the point that I completely lost my understanding and was about to shout again. )WH...

Not caring about the place where we all were standing I was about to yell again when I felt someone entering the office and clearing its throat. My words got halted in my throat and made me turn towards the source of that voice. 

PRINCIPAL - Ummm..Is everything alright here Mr and Mrs Jeon?.. ( The principal who maybe just entered her cabin or who maybe was standing here all the time questioned dubiously making me nod my head.) So, shall we start the meeting now...

JK - Of course Mrs Lee..Let's start.. Only the 4 of us ( The man who was continuously looking at me neglected my words and without even blinking his eyes for once spoke turning my attention towards him. I shifted my eyes to him with my fists seized and saw a little smirk edging on his face by which he was trying to hide the gloom on his face. I scoffed staring at him and turned to the boy standing behind me who too was glancing at Jungkook with a clenched jaw.)

By seeing his firm jaw and tightened fists, I could tell it easily that he was infuriated by the way  Jungkook was staring at me

By seeing his firm jaw and tightened fists, I could tell it easily that he was infuriated by the way  Jungkook was staring at me. His eyes that were filled with fury were scaring the hell out of me and for a moment I totally forgot that he is a Doctor and not some Mafia. I gulped observing his red eyes and already knowing the outcomes of when Tae Oppa get angry unknowingly my hand reached for his strengthened fists and I held it tightly making him turn his attention towards me. 

He turned to me and looked into my eyes in response to which I passed him a slight smile that undoubtedly calmed him down and at the same time maddened the other male present inside the room. Taehyung Oppa held my hand back and looked at Jungkook with a mocking smile on his face. I sighed glancing at the two of them from time to time but before I could say something someone else rose to speak.

PRINCIPAL - Uhh Mr Kim..U and Ms Kim can wait in the canteen for now...Thank u.. ( The principal said before moving towards her seat and sitting on it. Taehyung Oppa glanced at me with worried and hesitant eyes making me smile assuringly and nod my head in agreement.)